Checkout.com offers a unified payments platform that provides flexible transactions with insight and fraud protection. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Checkout.com Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Checkout.com from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Checkout.com’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.6 of 5 based on 43 reviews.
Checkout.com Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Unified payment solutions through a single powerful platform
- Reliable transactions
- Access a global acquiring network
- Covering over 150 currencies and the most popular payment methods
- Modular approach so you can select what you need when you need it
- Integrates with all major shopping carts
- Data migration assistance
- Access detailed data to better understand your sales
- Intelligent and reliable fraud monitoring
- Dedicated account management and service
- Leading-edge innovation
Checkout.com provides tailored pricing based on your needs but it is built on a flat rate based on your business profile and risk category. Their fees however are transparent and there are no setup or maintenance fees. They offer free payment processing for registered charities.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Checkout.com’s website for the latest information.
Checkout.com was founded in 2012 when it was authorised as a Payment Institution and it has since expanded its operations across the world. In 2017 they were authorised as an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) in the UK. They have 17 offices across the globe employing over 1,000 people.
Checkout.com was set up to make payments more agile and seamless for businesses and enable unified payments across all platforms. They have created a platform that allows businesses to access payments in over 150 currencies from the majority of the most popular payment methods as well as integrate with all major shopping carts. They also provide data and reporting facilities and fraud protection for transactions.
They work with some of the worlds leading brands which include Deliveroo, Samsung, Virgin, Adidas and Getty Images. They offer each business a tailored plan that is based around their business need and risk category, and they offer free payment processing to registered charities.
Switching To Checkout.com
If you want to switch to or join Checkout.com you can contact their sales team on 0207 323 3888, email them on email@example.com or complete their contact form and they will send you further details and complete a tailored quote with you.
If you are switching from another provider they will help to migrate your data to them.
Additional Business Services From Checkout.com
Checkout.com doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Checkout.com Customer Service and Complaints
You can get in contact with Checkout.com by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales team call 0207 323 3888
- Email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merchant support email email@example.com
- Post – 54 Portland Place, London W1B 1DY
Checkout.com Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Unified solution for payments and integrates with all major shopping carts
- Covers over 150 currencies and most popular payment methods
- Data migration assistance
- Provides data and reporting
- Fraud and security monitoring
- Free payment processing for registered charities
- No pricing information
- No merchant support number is given
- A low number of customer reviews