Klarna is a global payments provider that offers a unique payment service that allows customers to have a pay later service but merchant gets paid straight away. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Klarna Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Klarna from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Klarna’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Klarna Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Take payments online, in-app, in-store, over the phone and on the go
- Integrates with point of sale
- Integrates easily with existing technology platforms
- Dedicated account team
- Zero-fraud liability
- Offers alternative ways to pay for customers with pay later service
- Training support for staff
- Provides marketing support
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Klarna’s website for the latest information.
Klarna was founded in 2005 in Sweden with the aim to make it easier for people to shop online. They have designed a flexible way for shoppers to buy online and in-store with their Klarna payment which allows them to buy now and pay later whilst the merchant receives the payment straight away.
They have 90 million active consumers across the world and 250,000 merchants in 17 countries accepting their payments. Klarna can process 2 million transactions per day. They have made it easy to use Klarna for customers as they can use it online, in-app, in-store, over the phone and on the go.
Businesses can choose to use Klarna as their payment provider to accept online payments and they can integrate it into their point of sale software so that they can accept Klarna payment in-person too.
Switching To Klarna
If you want to join Klarna you can sign up online through their website by completing a few details about your business or you can request further details by completing their sales team contact form and one of their team will get in contact with you.
Additional Business Services From Klarna
Klarna offers the ability to accept Klarna payments in-store allowing their users to pay using their Klarna account through their mobile.
Klarna Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Klarna customer service team on 0203 005 0844 or live chat online on Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
You can get in contact with Klarna by:
- Merchant support contact form
- Sales team contact form
- Call 0203 005 0844 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm)
- Live chat (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm)
- Post – 8th Floor, 125 Kingsway. London WC2B 6NH
Klarna Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Offers alternative payment methods for customers where they can pay later without impacting the merchant
- Zero-fraud liability
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- Provides marketing and training support for their payments
- Contact centre that works weekends
- No pricing information
- Additional steps at the till for staff to accept Klarna