ecoPayz is a payment solutions provider that offers a range of services which includes merchant account, online payments, MasterCard, business accounts, e-wallets and money transfers. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
ecoPayz Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for ecoPayz from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of ecoPayz’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
ecoPayz Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Secure and private means of making online and mobile payments
- Accept payments worldwide
- Handle over 50 currencies
- Accept globally recognised payment options
- Simple integration
- Dedicated Account Manager
- High-security standards, fraud protection tools and identity controls available
- Can be used to take and make payments
There is no information about charges.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check ecoPayz’s website for the latest information.
ecoPayz is a global payment solutions provider that offers a variety of payment services to customers and businesses across the world. ecoPayz is the registered trading name of PSI-Pay Ltd. They have been delivering payment products for the last two decades since its formation in 2000 launching EcoCard which is an e-wallet.
In 2008, PSI-Pay Ltd gained authorisation to issue electronic money and in 2011 ecoPayz launched a business account to help assist with the management of salaries and expenses. They operate around the world and can handle over 50 currencies and accept globally recognised payments options.
ecoPayz offers businesses merchant accounts, online payment processing, Mastercard, business account, e-wallet and money transfers. They offer a secure service that has data security with PCI DSS compliant, 256-bit encryption and multiple firewalls, fraud protection and identity controls that are available.
Switching To ecoPayz
If you want to join ecoPayz you need to complete their merchant registration form and their Sales Team will get in touch with you to discuss their services with them.
Additional Business Services From ecoPayz
ecoPayz offers a range of business finance products that assists them in making transactions which include:
- Business account with an e-wallet
- Business Mastercard
- Money transfers
ecoPayz Customer Service and Complaints
You can get in contact with ecoPayz by:
- Completing their contact form
- Live chat
- Post – Afon Building, Worthing Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1TL
ecoPayz Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Secure service with fraud protection and identity controls
- Provides simple integration
- Accepts payments worldwide in 50 currencies
- Provides Dedicated Account Manager
- Electronic contact only
- No pricing information
- Mid-range customer ratings