Avrios offers a comprehensive fleet management system that includes digitising your data and information on your fleet, procurement and workflows, manage compliance, analysis and reports. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Avrios Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Avrios.
Avrios Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Avrios offers a fleet management service that includes:
- Store all your fleet data and information in one place digitally
- Digital procurement and workflows to automate tasks
- Automatic document capture
- Fuel card integration
- Connected data as all information in one place
- Multiple users
- Full visibility to all users
- Damage management
- Procurement management – full visibility and historical data
- Task management reminders
- Fleet compliance management including auditing your data
- Electronic driver’s license check
- Offers online driver training
- Managing fines
- Analyse your costs
- Monitor fuel consumption
- Monitor your fleet’s environmental impact
- Monitor mileage and predictions for lease vehicles
- Reporting facilities
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Free Avrios Essential plan – includes import and manage as many vehicles and driver as needed, unlimited management of appointments, tasks and reminders, and try advanced capabilities.
- Pro plan – €10 per vehicle per month includes comprehensive insights and reporting, unlimited automation to digitise invoices, procurement and damages.
- Enterprise – Price available on request – tailored to your businesses needs and can be fully integrated into your IT architecture.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Avrios’ website for the latest information.
Avrios is a fleet management software provider that is based in Switzerland and has offices in Germany and Italy. They are focused on improving fleet management by helping businesses to streamline fleet processes and ensuring that compliance is met.
They help put fleet managers in control of their vehicles with the tools they need to manage them effectively and understand the cost of every vehicle. The comprehensive system allows you to store all your fleet data, information and documents in one place digitally and includes automatic document capture.
Avrios’ fleet management system is suitable for multiple users and provides users with full visibility of all vehicle information in a single system. It covers damage management, procurement management, task management and fleet compliance. It can also provide a wealth of analysis and reporting including analysing costs, fuel consumption, environmental impact and mileage.
Switching To Avrios
If you want to join Avrios for their fleet management system then you can request a demo to see what their software can do and what it looks like. They offer a free plan that you can sign up for on their website. You can also sign up for an account on their website for their Essentials and Pro plans or you can email them at email@example.com for more information. If you want an Enterprise plan you should request a demo first using the above form.
Additional Business Services From Avrios
Avrios doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Avrios Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Avrios customer service team on +41 43 505 15 80.
You can get in contact with Avrios by:
- Call +41 43 505 15 80
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Avrios International AG, Weststrasse 50, 8003 Zurich, Switzerland
Avrios Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Offers a free plan
- Provides a tailored plan that can be integrated into your business
- Digitise and automate many manual processes
- Set reminders
- Manage compliance and audit your data
- Doesn’t have UK support
- Doesn’t include vehicle tracking
- No customer reviews