CLM offers fleet services through an outsourcing solution that is tailored to meet the needs of their clients and run their fleets more cost-effectively and efficiently. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
CLM Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for CLM from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of CLM’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.2 of 5 based on 1 review.
CLM Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
CLM offers a fleet management service that includes:
- Outsourced fleet management support
- Tailored solutions
- Run fleets more cost-effectively
- Fleet strategy and policy advice
- Maintenance management
- Fleet admin
- Experienced advisors
- Driver management
- Short and medium-term rental services
- Vehicle funding
- Vehicle ordering, deliveries and collections
- Vehicle logistics
- Grey fleet management services
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check CLM’s website for the latest information.
CLM has over 30 years of experience in delivering outsourced fleet management services for cars and commercial vehicles on behalf of its clients. They are part of the Maxxis Group of companies that deliver asset funding and management solutions. They are fleet management specialists that have a team of experienced advisors that can assist businesses in running their fleets more cost-effectively and efficiently.
They provide their clients with measurable results that deliver cost savings through their competitive tendering and pay as you go maintenance solutions. They provide bespoke and flexible services to their customers which can help them to shape their fleet strategy and policies to drive down costs.
CLM’s fleet management services include maintenance management, fleet admin, driver management, vehicle logistics and grey fleet management services. They also assist businesses with vehicle financing and purchasing which includes short and medium-term rental services as well as vehicle ordering, deliveries and collections.
Switching To CLM
If you are interested in CLM’s fleet management services you can request a call back by completing their online form for an impartial consultation to discuss your fleet management options. Alternatively, you can call 01908 210100 to discuss your needs.
Additional Business Services From CLM
CLM doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
CLM Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the CLM customer service team on 01908 210100.
You can get in contact with CLM by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 01908 210100
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Corporate House, Jenna Way, Newport Pagnell MK16 9QB
CLM Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Offers a comprehensive outsourced solution
- Tailored solutions to meet each client needs
- Assistance in vehicle purchasing, leasing and rentals
- Assistance in creating fleet strategy and policy
- Support in driver management
- Only offers an outsourcing solution
- No pricing information
- A low number of customer reviews with an average rating