FleetCheck is a fleet management software provider that allows businesses to manage all vehicles and drivers in one place. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
FleetCheck Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for FleetCheck.
FleetCheck Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
FleetCheck offers a fleet management service that includes:
- Manage vehicles and driver information in one place
- Suitable for fleets of all sizes and types
- Provides a robust audit trail
- Intuitive dashboard
- Traffic light alert system
- Offers over 600 report types
- Cloud-based software that can be accessed from anywhere
- Secure and back up
- Integrates with a range of third-party software
- Set reminders
- Mobile app for driver walk around checks
- Live vehicle status reporting
- Monitor and manage driver accidents, incidents and training
- Direct link to DVLA for MOT and RFL alerts
- Proactive defect and tyre management
- Servicing and vehicle advisory repair alerts
- Fuel card integration
- Grey fleet management
- HGV operator licence compliance
- Supports Van Excellence and FORS accreditation
- Insurance and warranty management
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Driver – £2 per month per vehicle minimum fee of £20 per month
- Essential – £4 per month per vehicle minimum fee of £40 per month
- Professional – £6 per month per vehicle minimum fee of £60 per month
- Expert – £8 per month per vehicle minimum fee of £80 per month
- FleetCheck MyLicence – £3.75 per check
- FleetCheck Technician – £1 per month per vehicle
- FleetCheck HGV – £1 per month per vehicle
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check FleetCheck’s website for the latest information.
FleetCheck was founded in 2006 by an individual that ran a garage chain and vehicle supply business after spotting a gap in the market to improve fleet management. They have won multiple awards for their FleetCheck software and are recognised as a market leader.
They support UK businesses of all sizes and fleets of all shapes. They currently support over 180,000 assets and 160,000 drivers. It allows businesses to manage vehicles and driver information on a single platform with a robust audit trail. It is a cloud-based system that can be accessed from anywhere but is also secure and backed up.
FleetCheck provides an intuitive system with an easy to use dashboard with a range of features which includes a traffic light alert system, ability to set reminders, live vehicle status reporting, monitor and manage driver accidents, incidents and training, proactive defect and tyre management, servicing and vehicle advisory repair alerts, and over 600 report types. They also enable a range of third-party software integrations and have a direct link to DVLA for MOT and RFL alerts.
Switching To FleetCheck
If you want to purchase any of FleetCheck’s software you can get a free demo of FleetCheck. You can also call their sales team on 01666 575900 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).
Additional Business Services From FleetCheck
FleetCheck offers a range of services which include:
- FleetCheck Driver App
- FleetCheck Technician
- FleetCheck My Licence
- FleetCheck HGV
- FORS FMS
FleetCheck Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the FleetCheck customer service team on 01666 577928 on Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
You can get in contact with FleetCheck by:
- Sales call 01666 575900 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Support call 01666 577928 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Post – Eastcourt, Malmesbury, Wiltshire SN16 9RZ
FleetCheck Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Able to manage vehicles and driver information in one place
- Allows vehicle management and maintenance including alerts
- Provides mobile app to allow driver walk around checks
- Integrates with third-party software and direct link to DVLA
- Offers a range of additional modules
- Support only provided during office hours
- No minimum vehicles but the minimum fee may be off-putting for smaller fleets
- No customer reviews