Fleetio is a fleet management provider that offers a range of products which includes fleet management software, fleet maintenance, fuel management and equipment management. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Fleetio Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Fleetio.
Fleetio Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Fleetio offers a fleet management service that includes:
- Centralised mobile fleet management solution
- Optimise your fleet with access to tools and information
- Suitable for fleet managers, drivers, technicians, parts managers and more
- Store all fleet data in one place
- Schedule and assign assets to drivers
- Visibility of underutilised assets
- Track assignment and location history
- Monitor in-house and outsourced maintenance activities
- Log fuel and expense transactions
- Report on all expenses and operating costs
- Real-time reporting
- Identify trends in spend
- Wide range of intuitive reports
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Pro – from $5 per vehicle per month, designed for fleets that outsource maintenance and repairs.
- Advanced – from $7 per vehicle per month, designed for fleets that handle some maintenance in-house or keep parts on in-house.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Fleetio’s website for the latest information.
Fleetio was founded in 2012 in America to help businesses better manage their fleets. They work with fleets from 10 vehicles to many thousands to manage their vehicles, equipment, parts, drivers and more. They designed their software to be simple to use but comprehensive, collaborative in its approach in bring departments together and informative in helping you to make better decisions with fleet data.
They offer a range of fleet management solutions which includes fleet management software, fleet maintenance management, fuel management capabilities, and equipment and part management. This is why the system is ideal for fleet managers, drivers, technicians, parts managers and more.
Fleetio’s fleet management software provides a centralised solution for your fleet data to help optimise your fleet and gives your staff access to the tools and information they need to make informed decisions. They offer two plans – one designed for those that outsource their repairs and one for those that do some repairs or stock parts themselves.
Switching To Fleetio
If you want to purchase one of Fleetio’s products you can call 1(800) 975 5304 ext 2 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm US Eastern Time), email at firstname.lastname@example.org or can complete their sales contact form. They also offer a personalised demo of their products which you can access by completing their demo form. You can also take up their 14-day free trial with no commitment or credit card required.
Additional Business Services From Fleetio
Fleetio offers a range of services which include:
- Fleet maintenance
- Fuel management
- Equipment management
Fleetio Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Fleetio customer service team on 1(800) 975 5304 ext 1 on Monday-Friday 8am-8pm US Eastern Time.
You can get in contact with Fleetio by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales call 1(800) 975 5304 ext 2 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm US Eastern Time)
- Customer support call 1(800) 975 5304 ext 1 (Monday-Friday 8am-8pm US Eastern Time)
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – 1900 2nd Ave North, Suite 300, Birmingham AL 35203, USA
Fleetio Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Complete system for managing your fleet and repairs
- Can help you to optimise and utilise your fleet
- Allows you to assign and track vehicles better
- Track fuel and expenses to see the total vehicle costs
- Provides a wide range of reports
- Doesn’t offer other fleet products like vehicle tracking or cameras
- Based in America
- No customer reviews