Lytx is a fleet management services provider that offers a range of products that includes fleet telematics, fleet dashcams and fleet safety. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Lytx Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Lytx from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Lytx’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.3 of 5 based on 86 reviews.
Lytx Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Real-time GPS access to fleet status with video
- Locate, track and manage vehicles
- Integrated with video that can be easily accessed from the route map
- Access up to 100 driving hours of videos
- Find the closest video to a destination
- Track arrival and departure times
- Configure notifications
- Optimised driver routing
- Pre-set geofences
- Third-party integrations
- Visual service conformation
- Vehicle and equipment monitoring
- Collision evidence
- Manage costs by tracking idling costs and fuel consumption
- Run reports
- Fleet dashcams
- Fleet safety solutions including driver safety programme and risk detection service
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Lytx’s website for the latest information.
Lytx is an industry-leading fleet and compliance management solution provider with over 20 years of experience having established itself as Drive Cam in 1998. They offer a range of fleet services including fleet telematics, fleet dashcams and fleet safety products.
They assist more than 4,000 fleets, over 1.3 million global drivers that log over 120 billion miles each year which they use to refine the accuracy and effectiveness of their solutions. Through the adoption of their solution, many of their clients have seen lower operating costs and insurance costs resulting from improved driver behaviour, tracking idling costs and fuel consumption.
Lyxt offers fleet tracking that provides real-time status that can help to increase responsiveness, reduce callbacks and optimise productivity. Their fleet dashcams can capture incidents on their cloud-connected video that is continually recorded and easy to find the clips you require. They also offer driver safety solutions to proactively manage risks that can change behaviour, reduce collisions and improve performance.
Switching To Lytx
If you want to join Lyxt for one of their fleet management products you can request their pricing by completing their contact sales form or calling their sales team on 01908 880733. You can also book a demo to experience their fleet systems first-hand.
Additional Business Services From Lytx
Lytx offers a range of services which include:
- Fleet dash cams
- Fleet safety
Lytx Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Lytx customer service team on 01908 880733 or for support call 0808 189 4157 or email support at email@example.com.
You can get in contact with Lytx by:
- Completing their sales contact form
- General enquiries call 01908 880 733
- Support call 0808 189 4157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – 170 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1BP
Lytx Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Provides real-time GPS tracking
- Integrates with video which can be accessed through route maps
- 100 driving hours of videos that can provide collision evidence
- Can help reduce fleet costs
- Improve driver safety
- Doesn’t provide fleet management document storage
- No pricing information available
- Mixed customer reviews