Masternaut is a fleet management solutions provider that offers a range of products which includes fleet tracking, driver behaviour, electric vehicles, maintenance and incident management. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Masternaut Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Masternaut.
Masternaut Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Optimise your fleet operations
- Easy to use tools
- Telematic devices
- A wealth of data about your vehicles
- Covers a variety of vehicle types including LCVs, EVs, HGVs
- Advanced security and compliance systems
- Enhance fleet efficiency and sustainability
- Access to a fleet management platform
- Driver management tools
- Smart reports and action plans
- Provides one central point of contact
- Fully managed installation
- Configuration, set up and key user training
- Remote and onsite breakdown service
- Integrate with existing systems via API
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Masternaut’s website for the latest information.
Masternaut is a subsidiary of the Michelin Group and they are one of the largest fleet telematics service providers in Europe. They claim to be one of the leading providers in the UK. They offer connected fleet solutions for businesses that include fleet tracking, fleet optimisation, job workflow management, driver safety and behaviour improvement, and reduction in CO2 emissions.
They provide a comprehensive service from fully managed installation including configuration, set up and key user training backed up by long term support with 24/7 assistance that includes remote and onsite breakdown service.
Masternaut supports a wide variety of vehicle types including LCVs, EVs and HGVs and commercial fleets of all sizes from two to 50,000 vehicles. Their fleet management platform is easy to use and can provide you with a wealth of data about your vehicles from the telematics device. Their smart reports and actions can help enhance fleet efficiency and sustainability.
Switching To Masternaut
If you want to join Masternaut and purchase one of their fleet services solutions you can call them on 0113 281 4899 or you can request a callback. You can also book a demo to learn more about their system,
Additional Business Services From Masternaut
Masternaut offers a range of services which include:
- Transitioning to electric vehicles
- Driver behaviour
- Connected cameras
- Predictive maintenance
- Incident management
- SmartDriver app
- Cold chain to monitor fleets moving chilled and frozen foods
- Masternaut TACHOfresh to manage tachograph data
Masternaut Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Masternaut customer service team on 0113 281 4842 or raise a support ticket.
You can get in contact with Masternaut by:
- Customer support call 0113 281 4842
- Raise a support ticket
- Sales call 0113 281 4899 or request a callback
- Post – One Eversholt Street, 9th Floor, London NW1 2DN
Masternaut Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Suitable for a wide range of vehicle types
- Can help improve fleet efficiency and sustainability
- Provides driver management tools
- Ability to produce smart reports and action plans
- Manage install and key user training included
- No pricing information
- No customer reviews