Movolytics is a fleet management software provider that offers a range of products that includes vehicle tracking, fuel management, fleet safety, driver behaviour and eco-driving. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Movolytics Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Movolytics from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Movolytics’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.7 of 5 based on 1 review.
Movolytics Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Invaluable insight into your vehicle data
- Aids fuel cost reductions
- Simple to use tool
- Logs crucial data for every journey and stores it securely
- Insight to improve scheduling, dispatching and job management
- Improve fuel efficiency by at least 10%
- Driver behaviour management and performance reporting
- Eco-driving techniques support
- Fleet safety including driving compliance, eliminating dangerous driving, maintenance reminders and recovering stolen vehicles
- A live map showing vehicle location
- Auto locate nearest available drivers
- Calculate most fuel-efficient routes and react to live traffic conditions
- Schedule journeys
- Real-time alerts
- Automated timesheets
- Smarter maintenance
- Route history
- Reduce the effort needed to manage drivers and vehicles
- Drill down on fuel consumption and wastage
- Clear data visualisation and dashboards with graphs and tables
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Movolytics’ website for the latest information.
Movolytics is a fleet management software provider that offers a range of solutions that help businesses to reduce their fleet costs and efficiency in managing their fleets. They aim to provide exceptional customer service on a platform that is easy to use and provides accurate data insights.
They have designed their software to assist with saving money and time as well as boost productivity with 24/7 monitoring, improved scheduling, dispatching and job management. It allows you to respond quickly to and locate the nearest available driver as well as provide customers with proof of service and invoices in real-time and accurate.
Movolytics provides software to help you manage your fleet better through vehicle tracking, fuel management, fleet safety, driver behaviour and eco-driving. The software includes a variety of useful features and tools to assist both drivers, managers and drive fleet performance. Through clear data visualisation and dashboards that utilise graphs and tables, their reporting suite is easy to use and understand.
Switching To Movolytics
If you want to join Movolytics and purchase one of their products you can call them on 0345 604 5286 to get a quote, complete their contact form if you have a query or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book a demo by completing their online form so you can see their software first-hand.
Additional Business Services From Movolytics
Movolytics offers a range of services which include:
- Fuel management
- Fleet safety
- Driver behaviour
Movolytics Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Movolytics customer service team on 0345 604 5286 or email email@example.com.
You can get in contact with Movolytics by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0345 604 5286
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Post – 1010 Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DP
Movolytics Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Provides valuable insight into vehicle data
- Aids fuel reductions by at least 10%
- Improve driver behaviour and eco-driving
- Utilise smart management tools and reduce effort managing fleets
- Simple to use and visual reporting
- No pricing information
- A very low number of customer reviews although positive