RAM Tracking is a fleet management provider that offers vehicle tracking and dashcams suitable for cars, vans and trucks, and fleet management software. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
RAM Tracking Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for RAM Tracking from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of RAM Tracking’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.0 of 5 based on 438 reviews.
RAM Tracking Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Vehicle tracking for cars, fleets, lorry, trucks and HGVs
- Accessed via the cloud via any device
- Live tracking and map view of vehicle status
- Historical data
- Easy to read reports
- 30-minute installation at your convenience
- Offers a range of affordable and easy to use dashcams
- Fleet documentation storage
- Schedule vehicle maintenance checks
- Notification of accidents and breakdowns
- Reminders of MOT, service, tax and lease renewals
- Electronic submission of receipts and expense claims
- Log mileage with photo capture
- Proof of delivery using signature capture
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check RAM Tracking’s website for the latest information.
RAM Tracking Background
RAM Tracking was established in 2004 and they develop in-house vehicle tracking systems and fleet management software as well as dashcams. They have installed over 105,000 GPS vehicle tracking devices for over 12,500 businesses.
They store customer data securely on their servers for a minimum of three and provide access to it online through their platform that can be used on any device at any time from anywhere. They provide vehicle tracking for cars, fleets, lorries, trucks and HGVs with live tracking and a map view of all vehicle statuses. They can install the devices within 30 minutes at your site at your convenience to minimise disruption to your fleet operations.
RAM Tracking also offer a choice of dashcams that they can also install for you. Their fleet management software, RAM Assist, is an app that provides document storage, schedules maintenance, manages accidents and breakdowns, provides reminders of MOTs, servicing, tax and lease renewals, manages receipts and expense submissions, logs mileage, and collects proof of delivery.
Switching To RAM Tracking
If you want to purchase one of RAM Tracking’s products you can call them on 0330 100 3622 or request a quote through their website by providing a few details about your company.
Additional Business Services From RAM Tracking
RAM Tracking offers a range of fleet services for a variety of vehicles and dashcams suitable for commercial vehicles, live streaming and Direct Vision Standard.
RAM Tracking Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the RAM Tracking customer service team on 0330 100 3622.
RAM Tracking Contact
You can get in contact with RAM Tracking by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0330 100 3622
- Live chat on their website
- Post – First Floor, Nelson House, George Mann Road, Quayside, Leeds LS10 1DJ
RAM Tracking Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Offers a range of fleet management solutions including vehicle management, tracking and dashcams
- Accessible system from any device
- Quick installation at your convenience
- Captures receipts and expense claims
- Positive customer reviews
- No pricing information available
- Doesn’t include assets tracking