ScorpionTrack offers vehicle tracking solutions for individuals and fleets and includes plant and agricultural tracking. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
ScorpionTrack Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for ScorpionTrack from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of ScorpionTrack’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.7 of 5 based on 1 review.
ScorpionTrack Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Live mapping with status
- Real-time updates
- Custom geofences
- Powerful reporting suite and exportable data
- Ability to assign vehicle groups
- Driver login and compare driver behaviour
- View driver behaviour scores
- Track business and private mileage
- Downloadable app for iOS and Android
- ScorpionTrack Plant for construction and agricultural vehicles
- ScorpionTrack Fleet is suitable for fleets from five to 5,000 vehicles
There is no pricing information available for fleet tracking only individual tracking solutions.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check ScorpionTrack’s website for the latest information.
ScorpionTrack is part of Scorpion Automotive that was established in 1973 and they are a provider of vehicle security and telematics systems for cars, LCVs, HGVs, plants, motorcycles, motorhomes, caravans and marine craft. They provide their services direct to fleets and private individuals which are served through a network of dealers.
ScorpionTrack is their vehicle tracking brand that serves both domestic and commercial customers. Their fleet range is called the X-series and it is designed to help businesses with five to 5,000 vehicles to reduce their expenses, lower fuel costs, increase productivity and optimise drivers. They have designed their devices to be faster and simpler to install and use.
ScorpionTrack Fleet provides businesses with live mapping that includes status such as position, speed and ignition state, real-time updates, customisable geofences, assignment of vehicle groups and a powerful reporting suite. It also monitors driver behaviour and allows drivers to compare their behaviour. They also offer ScorpionTrack Plant which helps track construction and agricultural vehicles.
Switching To ScorpionTrack
If you want to purchase ScorpionTrack’s vehicle trackers you can call them on 01257 249928 to discuss your needs or complete their enquiry form on their product page.
Additional Business Services From ScorpionTrack
ScorpionTrack doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
ScorpionTrack Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the ScorpionTrack customer service team on 01257 249928 on Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
You can get in contact with ScorpionTrack by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 01257 249928 (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm)
- Live chat on their website
- Post – Scorpion House, Chorley North Business Park, Drumhead Road, Chorley PR6 7DE
ScorpionTrack Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Offers fleet and plant tracking solutions
- Assistance in finding and detecting stolen plant
- Driver behaviour monitoring and comparisons
- Provides an app for easy access
- Only provides vehicle tracking solutions no fleet management software for maintenance, document storage or dashcams
- No pricing information
- A very low number of customer reviews although positive