Vimcar is a fleet tracking provider that offers tracking solutions that can be self-installed in minutes and provides flexible contract lengths. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Vimcar Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Vimcar.
Vimcar Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Quick and easy self-installation that can be done in minutes
- Choice of OBD dongle or a battery fitted box
- Flexible and affordable pricing
- Easy to use
- Customisable interface
- Dedicated customer support
- Accurate GPS data
- In-built support and expertise
- Analyse where your fleet is or has been
- Vehicle tracking
- Route history
- Departure and arrival alerts
- Vehicle misuse and theft protection
- Reporting and data export
- Public API
- Driver identification
- Desktop and mobile access
- Route optimisation
- Reduce fuel costs and carbon footprint
- Save time and increase productivity
- Improve customer service
- Optional privacy modes
- Offers a demo
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free hardware replacement
They offer a choice of plans that include the same features but varying contract lengths:
- 24-Month Service Plan – £7.90 per vehicle per month
- 12-Month Contract – £9.90 per vehicle per month
- Monthly Service Plan – £11.90 per vehicle per month
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Vimcar’s website for the latest information.
Vimcar was founded in 2013 in Berlin to network vehicles and digitise company fleets and are Germany’s leading fleet management software provider. In 2020 they expanded into the UK and there are now over 100,000 vehicles using their fleet tracking technology.
Their Fleet Geo fleet tracking software is designed to be easy to use, affordable and provides accurate GPS data. They offer two devices – an OBD dongle or a battery fitted box that can be self-installed in minutes. Their solution is suitable for businesses with fleets from two to 200 vehicles.
Vimcar provides flexible and affordable pricing based on the length of the contract -monthly, 12 or 24 months. They offer vehicle tracking that can be monitored through a desktop or mobile app to help businesses reduce fuel costs, save time and increase productivity. They offer a demo to allow you to sample their software and they provide a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as free hardware replacements.
Switching To Vimcar
If you want to purchase Vimcar’s fleet tracking software you can complete their online form and they will get in touch with you to discuss your needs and conduct a free consultation. Alternatively, you can call them on 0203 966 4566.
Additional Business Services From Vimcar
Vimcar doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Vimcar Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Vimcar customer service team on 0203 966 4566.
You can get in contact with Vimcar by:
- Call 0203 966 4566
- Email email@example.com
Vimcar Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Quick and easy self-install
- Choice of device
- Can help you optimise your fleet and reduce costs
- Offers a free demo and 30-day money-back guarantee
- Offers free hardware replacement
- Doesn’t offer fleet management tools like document storage and vehicle maintenance
- Doesn’t include dashcams
- No customer reviews