Webfleet Solutions formerly TomTom Telematics is a vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions provider that helps to reduce costs and boost productivity. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Webfleet Solutions Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Webfleet Solutions.
Webfleet Solutions Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Informative tracing
- Instant alerts and notifications
- Mileage registration
- Tachograph manager
- Improve fleet efficiency through extensive reporting
- Job and order workflow
- Dynamic dispatching
- Optimised planning
- Professional navigation and traffic navigation using TomTom Traffic
- Remaining driving times
- Driving behaviour
- Fuel monitoring
- Schedule maintenance tasks
- Integrate with your existing software and business applications
- Mileage logbook with compliant trip reporting
- Smartphone and tablet app
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Webfleet Solutions’ website for the latest information.
Webfleet Solutions Background
Webfleet Solutions was formerly known as TomTom Telematics until October 2019 and are part of Bridgestone Europe. They are a leading telematics solution provider that offers fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Their software is used by businesses of all sizes to help them to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, increase fuel efficiency and support drivers.
They operate across the world with customers in over 100 countries and they support over 50,000 customers with their fleet management and to better understand their drivers. They offer real-time vehicle tracking and navigation solutions that provide businesses with greater insights into their fleets and can improve fleet efficiency through their extensive reporting capabilities.
Webfleet Solutions’ system includes tachograph manager, job and order workflow, dynamic dispatching, optimised planning, driving behaviour, fuel monitoring, scheduling maintenance task and mileage logbook. The software also integrates with existing software and business applications, and they provide a smartphone and tablet app.
Switching To Webfleet Solutions
If you want to purchase one of Webfleet Solutions systems you can call their sales team on 0208 822 3605 (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm) or complete their sales contact form. They also offer a demo so you can see their systems and they provide a free consultation.
Additional Business Services From Webfleet Solutions
Webfleet Solutions offers a range of services which include:
- Green and safe driving
- Mileage logbook
- Navigation and traffic
- Driver identification
- Asset tracking
Webfleet Solutions Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Webfleet Solutions customer service team on 0844 846 5154 on Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm. Technical support complete their contact customer support form
Webfleet Solutions Contact
You can get in contact with Webfleet Solutions by:
- Sales call 0208 822 3605 (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm) or complete their sales contact form
- Contract and invoicing support call 0207 949 0406 (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm) or complete their support form
- Technical support complete their contact customer support form
- Post – 33 Foley Street, London W1W 7TL
Webfleet Solutions Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Vehicle tracking with navigation
- Driver behaviour
- Fuel monitoring
- Schedule maintenance
- Integrates with software and business apps
- No pricing information available
- Doesn’t include fleet management such as document storage, auditing and dashcams
- No customer reviews