Flywheel is a hosting provider that offers hosting solutions for WordPress and WooCommerce as well as providing growth tools. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Flywheel WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Flywheel from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Flywheel’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.4 of 5 based on 28 reviews.
Flywheel WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Flywheel WordPress hosting services include:
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Free migration
- Powered by Google Cloud
- Servers and services tailored to WordPress
- High-quality performance and security
- Fast and reliable
- Auto healing technology
- Custom caching technology
- Optimised servers
- Automated daily backups
- Automated WordPress upgrades
- Free CDN
- Free malware clean up
- WordPress experts
- 24/7 support
- Suitable for business owners or creative teams
They offer a range of managed WordPress hosting plans, these are:
- Tiny – from $13 per month includes one site with 5,000 monthly visits, 5GB storage and 20GB bandwidth
- Starter – from $25 per month includes one site with 25,000 monthly visits, 10GB storage and 50GB bandwidth
- Freelancer – from $96 per month includes ten sites with 100,000 monthly visits, 20GB storage and 200GB bandwidth
- Agency – from $242 per month includes 30 sites with 400,000 monthly visits, 50GB storage and 500GB bandwidth
- Custom-built plan also available
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Flywheel’s website for the latest information.
Flywheel is a managed WordPress hosting provider that was acquired by WP Engine in 2019 to expand its WordPress offerings to include smaller businesses. Flywheel caters for small business owners and creative teams of all sizes that need hosting that is managed for them.
They are based in the US but support businesses around the world with over 35,000 agencies and creative brands using their hosting services. They offer customers a free 14-day trial and free migrations to help them to transfer to their existing website. They provide 24/7 support to customers through live chat.
Flywheel’s WordPress hosting is powered by Google Cloud and is hosted on servers with services that have been tailored specifically for WordPress. They provide a fast and reliable service with high-quality performance and security. They also offer Growth Suite which is an all-in-one solution for agencies and freelancers that allow you to grow more quickly and predictably with access to client management and growth dashboard, invoicing and client reporting with integrated Google Analytics.
Switching With Flywheel
If you want to switch hosting providers to Flywheel, you can sign up for an account with them on their website and select the plan you want. They offer a free trial for 14 days and you can migrate your site to them for free. You can also chat with their sales team on 402 235 6105 or email email@example.com.
Additional Business Services From Flywheel
Flywheel offers a range of other business services which include:
- WooCommerce hosting
- Growth Suite plans
Flywheel Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Flywheel’s customer services for support by contacting them through live chat on their website.
You can get in contact with Flywheel:
- For support, you can live chat 24/7 through the website
- Call sales 402 235 6105
- Email the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flywheel WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Offers fully managed WordPress hosting
- Fast, reliable and secure
- Free migration
- Includes free CDN and malware clean up
- 24/7 support
- Support provided through live chat only
- A low number of customer reviews with mixed reviews