Scale Dynamix offers a range of hosting solutions on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud that support WordPress, WooCommerce and Magento. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
Scale Dynamix WordPress Hosting Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for 3S POS.
Scale Dynamix WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
Scale Dynamix WordPress Hosting services include:
- Offers custom solutions that are tailor-made
- Suitable for web store, websites, blog or portfolios
- Highly scalable platform that can automatically scale
- Intelligent server allocation and traffic management
- Optimised for performance
- Starter kit and tooling
- Fast page loading times
- Secure with enterprise-grade firewalls and DDoS shield
- Choice your own add-ons
- Automatic updates with pre-testing
- Automatic backups every six minutes
- Offers a demo
- 24/7/365 support
They offer a range of web hosting plans, these are:
- Standard – $499 per month includes 1-9 servers, 1-5 users, email and chat support.
- Premium – $999 per month includes 1-15 servers, 1-10 users, email, chat and Slack support.
- Enterprise – $1,699+ per month includes 1-20 servers, 1-20 users, email, chat and Slack support.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (August 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Scale Dynamix’s website for the latest information.
Scale Dynamix Background
Scale Dynamix offers enterprise hosting for WordPress and PHP that supports leading cloud vendors and on-premise infrastructure. They provide cloud hosting with AWS, Google Cloud and Azure that support enterprise WordPress, managed WooCommerce and Magento ecommerce.
They claim to provide expertise and support that you can rely on with automatic scaling through their multiple servers that can scale to handle any incoming traffic. Their intelligent server allocation allows them to respond to any spikes and lulls in traffic to manage performance and costs more effectively.
Scales Dynamix offers high performance hosting with smart proxy and caching solutions to deliver fast page loading times and increase conversions. They provide enterprise-level security with firewalls, DDoS shield and malware protection. They also include automatic updates in a staging environment with testing before live updates, automated backups every six hours at multiple locations, and support provided by experts 24/7/365.
Switching With Scale Dynamix
If you want to switch hosting providers to Scale Dynamix, you can sign up on their website for a free trial or schedule a meeting to discuss your needs.
Additional Business Services From Scale Dynamix
Scale Dynamix offers a range of other business services which include:
- AWS hosting platform
- Azure hosting platform
- Google hosting platform
- Managed WooCommerce
- PHP high availability
- Magento ecommerce
Scale Dynamix Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact Scale Dynamix’s customer services by emailing your account manager if you are an existing customer, or if you aren’t an existing customer you can email email@example.com.
Scale Dynamix Contact
You can get in contact with Scale Dynamix by:
- Existing customers can email their account manager
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete their contact form
- Post – 2028 E Ben White Blvd, Ste 240, Austin TX 78741
Scale Dynamix WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Custom solutions tailored to your needs
- Scalable solutions
- Choice of add-ons
- Enterprise-grade security
- 24/7/365 support
- No phone number or live chat function
- Expensive plans designed for cloud vendors
- There are no customer reviews