SiteGround offers a range of web hosting which includes WordPress hosting and WooCommerce hosting which is suitable for all types of users. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which WordPress Hosting provider is right for your business.
SiteGround WordPress Hosting Reviews
Below we look at reviews for SiteGround from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of SiteGround’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.8 of 5 based on 1,828 reviews.
- Review Centre: 4.3 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.
- Reviews.co.uk: 3.0 out of 5 based on 1 review.
SiteGround WordPress Hosting Plans, Packages & Prices
SiteGround WordPress Hosting services include:
- Offers managed solutions
- Provides website building and management tools
- Includes updates, advanced caching, unique Optimiser and security plugins
- Choice of site builder
- Premium features
- Support in launching your site
- Automated migration using a WordPress plugin or professional website transfer by their experts
- Expert support
- Tools to manage clients, collaboration and transfer ownership
- SSD persistent storage
- Ultra-fast network
- Security monitoring and prevention
- Automatic updates and patches
- Daily backups
- Staging tool and developer toolkit
- Free SSL and CDN
- Free email
- Unlimited databases
- 24/7 help centre
- 100% renewable energy match of energy consumed
- 30-day money-back guarantee
They offer a choice of plans that are discounted introductory rates, these are:
- StartUp – £2.99 per month includes one website, 10GB web space, 10,000 visits per month and unmetered traffic.
- GrowBig – £4.99 per month includes unlimited website, 20GB web space, 25,000 visits per month and unmetered traffic.
- GoGeek – £9.99 per month includes unlimited website, 40GB web space, 100,000 visits per month and unmetered traffic.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check SiteGround’s website for the latest information.
SiteGround was founded in 2004 as a website hosting provider that offers WordPress hosting and WooCommerce hosting. They are driven to do everything they can for their clients, communities and the environment, and challenge themselves to deliver more than expected and to innovate.
They are an international company that has holding companies in the UK, USA, Bulgaria and Spain, and has four offices and several datacentre locations around the world. Their platform is powered by Google Cloud which provides SSD persistent storage on an ultra-fast network. Google matches 100% of the energy consumed by its operations with renewable energy.
SiteGround offers managed solutions that provide users with website building and management tools and includes updates, advanced caching, unique Optimiser and security plugins. They provide the tools needed to build and grow your websites and can automatically migrate your existing website or provide expert website transfer service. They provide daily backups, free SSL and CDN, free email, unlimited databases and a 24/7 help centre.
Switching With SiteGround
If you want to switch hosting providers to SiteGround you can select a plan on their website and purchase it or chat using live chat to their sales team.
Additional Business Services From SiteGround
SiteGround offers a range of other business services which include:
- Web hosting
- WooCommerce hosting
- Cloud hosting
- Reseller hosting
- Data centres
- In-house crafted technologies
SiteGround Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact SiteGround’s customer services by logging on to your account and using one of the contact options available which include live chat 24/7 and phone support.
You can get in contact with SiteGround by:
- Exist customers can log into their account to live chat or call
- New customers can live chat through the website
- Post – 3rd Floor, 11-12 St James’s Square, London SW1Y 4LB
SiteGround WordPress Hosting Pros/Cons
- Provides managed WordPress hosting solutions
- Automated migration
- Free SSL and CDN
- 24/7 help centre support
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- No phone number is provided for enquiries