PayPoint is a payment solutions provider that offers an omnichannel product that allows businesses to accept online payments as well as take payments over the phone and send pay by link messages. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
PayPoint Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for PayPoint from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of PayPoint’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.8 of 5 based on 169 reviews.
PayPoint Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Integrated payment capabilities across multiple channels – online, virtual terminal and pay by link
- Reduce the burden of admin tasks
- Tailored apps and online payment pages
- Easy integration
- Choice of hosted page or API
- Branded pages
- Offers a wide range of payment options
- Recurring payments
- Secure service that is PCI DSS compliant
- 24/7 support
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check PayPoint’s website for the latest information.
PayPoint is a highly recognised brand of payment and parcel handling software and was founded in 1996 to initially assist in loading credit on prepayment meters. They provide services for a wide variety of businesses including utility and mobile companies.
PayPoint One is their card payment product that is used in over 17,000 businesses across the UK. They also offer MultiPay for digital payments, eMoney for in-store money transactions, and Collect+ parcel collection and drop off through a network of 27,000 stores.
MultiPay is their omnichannel solution that allows businesses to accept digital payments across all channels and on any device. MultiPay enables businesses to integrate payment into their website through a hosted payment page which can be customised or through an API solution. It also manages payments over the phone through a virtual terminal and pay by link to allow you to send payment links to customers.
Switching To PayPoint
Additional Business Services From PayPoint
PayPoint offers a range of payment services which include:
- In-store payment machines
- Parcel machines
- Cash out machines
- MultiPay includes a virtual terminal and pay by link
PayPoint Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the PayPoint customer service team by email at email@example.com.
You can get in contact with PayPoint by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Existing customers email email@example.com
- Post – 1 The Boulevard, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1EL
PayPoint Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Provides an omnichannel solution
- Recognised name for retailers
- Choice of customisable hosted page or API
- Secure and compliant service
- Positively rated customer reviews
- No pricing information
- No phone contact details available