Amaiz is a specialist business bank account provider who caters for small businesses and business start-ups in the UK and supports them with bookkeeping and accounting. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the plans they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which business bank account provider is right for your business.
Below we look at reviews for Amaiz from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Amaiz’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.0 of 5 based on 170 reviews.
Amaiz Business Current Account Plans, Packages & Prices
Amaiz provides a choice of business bank accounts that allow you to choose the account and fee structure that suits you. These accounts are:
- Starter – doesn’t charge a monthly account fee but charges for transactions including intra-transfers and faster payments at £0.20
- Advanced – has a monthly account fee of £9.99
The Starter account includes:
- Live support during business hours
- Contactless business Mastercard
- Jar account to put savings in
- Smartphone and online account management
- Free cash withdrawals
- Cash deposits via PayPoint and Post Office branches
- Integration with leading account software
- Receipt capture and expense categorisation
- Invoice creation and storage
In addition, the Advanced account includes:
- Access to their expert accountancy service
- Self-assessment tax calculator
- Making Tax Digital suite for VAT
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (April 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Amaiz’ website for the latest information.
Amaiz is a specialist business bank account provider that focuses on small businesses and business start-ups. They currently do not offer business accounts to anyone larger than a sole trader/sole director but aspire to change this in the future.
Amaiz has created a business bank account that helps support sole traders by offering a variety of business support tools to assist them in managing their finances. They offer tools to help track expenses through categorising them, capture receipts, automate invoicing and store invoices. They have also made the bank account integrate with leading accountancy software as well as the self-assessment tax calculator and Making Tax Digital suite for VAT. They also provide a jar account to sit along the business account to allow you to set aside savings for tax.
They provide a choice of two accounts based on the fee structure and additional features to allow you to choose which suits you best.
Switching To Amaiz
If you want to open a business bank account with Amaiz you need to download their app and complete their application questionnaire and provide the required documentation.
Additional Business Services From Amaiz
Amaiz currently only offers business bank account packages which include assistance in managing expenses, issuing invoices and capturing receipts as well as integrating with leading accountancy software to help businesses better manage their finances.
Amaiz Business Service Availability
Amaiz currently only offers business bank accounts to UK residents that are over 18 years old and have a sole trader business or are a sole director of a limited company. They currently are focused on supporting small businesses and business start-ups. They have a maximum account balance of £40,000 for sole traders and £70,000 for limited companies.
Amaiz Business Customer Service and Complaints
Amaiz Customer Service Team is available on 0808 164 6641 Monday-Friday 8am – 7pm.
Amaiz Business Contact
You can get in contact with Amaiz by:
- Live chat on their website (Monday-Friday 8am – 7pm)
- Call 0808 164 6641 (Monday-Friday 8am – 7pm)
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Dawson House. 5 Jewry Street, London EC3N 2EX
Amaiz Business Services Pros/Cons
- Online account management only
- Positive customer reviews
- Provides assistance in managing your finances through support tools
- Integrates with leading accountancy software
- No branches (although can use PayPoints and Post Office branches to make deposits)
- Call centre operates during weekday business hours only
- Currently only caters for sole traders and sole directors of limited companies with a bank account balance cap.