CCBill offers a variety of payment processing services which includes merchant accounts, online payments, billing solutions and tools to help you monitor and improve your sales transactions. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
CCBill Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for CCBill from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of CCBill’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
CCBill Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Designed for single and recurring payments
- No credit checks, account caps or minimums
- Processes payments from 197 countries
- Active risk management
- PCI compliant
- Accept payments by credit/debit card, gift card, Apple/Android Pay
- Offers affordable and easy to integrate merchant account services
- Access to business intelligence tools – testing, tracking, analytics and reporting
Standard plan includes:
- Full-service payment solution
- Simple pricing
- Suitable for single orders, subscriptions and monthly invoicing
- No need for a credit application or payment gateway
High Risk plan includes:
- Provides extra layers of compliance, fraud control, data protection and customer care
- Assists in automating your online business
- Subscriptions and recurring billing
- Membership management
Adult plan includes:
- Processing credit card payments
- Live billing support
- Mobile options
- Membership management
- Proactive risk and fraud mitigation
They also offer a custom pricing plan for those that require a more tailored plan which can accept payments online, by mobile, in-store, over the phone and through a catalogue.
Their pricing plans are:
- Standard Pricing – 3.9% + $0.55
- High Risk Pricing – 5.9% + $0.55
- Adult Pricing – 10.8-14.5%
- Custom pricing is also available which offers a flat rate plus an interchange price based on your business
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check CCBill’s website for the latest information.
CCBill is a global payment solutions business that is focused on financial technology that assists merchants and consumers in performing transactions in over 197 countries around the world. They were founded in Arizona in 1998 and were one of the first credit card processing service providers. They assist merchants in accepting payments online, by mobile, in-store, over the phone and catalogues through a variety of payment methods.
CCBill prides itself in providing a high standard of ecommerce compliance for payment processing which includes fraud protection, member management and data protection to give everyone peace of mind.
CCBill operates around the world with centres in the US and Europe. They provide merchant accounts, online payment processing, billing solutions, smart checkouts, lifecycle support, omnichannel, and marketing and traffic tools. They claim to provide transparent, convenient and secure payment services for both merchants and consumers.
Switching To CCBill
If you want to set up an account with CCBill then you can either contact their sales team on 1 888 364 4332 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm local time) or you can complete their online form to get them to provide you with further information.
Additional Business Services From CCBill
CCBill specialises in payment services products which include:
- Omnichannel to unify payments
- Marketing and traffic tools to monitor your traffic and sales better
- Smart checkout
- Lifecycle support
CCBill Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the CCBill customer service team on 1 888 596 9279 which is available 24/7 or use their live chat.
You can get in contact with CCBill by:
- Consumer support call 1 888 596 9279 (available 24/7)
- Merchant support 1 800 510 2859 (available 24/7)
- Sales support 1 888 364 4332 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm local time)
- Live chat
- Completing their contact form
- Post – 2353 W. University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281-7223
CCBill Payment Services Pros/Cons
- 24/7 customer support
- Offers specialist plans which include high risk and adult-themed businesses
- Provides protection for secure transactions
- Offers a range of other supporting products to help enhance the sales process and understanding of your customers
- Simple pricing
- Offers customised plans
- American based support lines
- A low number of reviews with poor scores