Intelligent Retail is a payment services provider that offers online and offline services which include in-store EPOS systems with a range of hardware and consumables. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Intelligent Retail Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Intelligent Retail from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Intelligent Retail’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.6 of 5 based on 63 reviews.
Intelligent Retail Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Intelligent Retail offers EPOS systems that include:
- Multi-channel system to integrate all sales channels
- Customisable design
- In-house design team which is customer-led
- Scalable solutions
- Integrated card payments
- Easy to use system
- Support for GDPR
- Discounts and promotions capability
- Run loyalty schemes
- Support gift cards and vouchers
- Integrates with ecommerce including eBay and Amazon
- Suitable for small independents and multi-site businesses
- Reporting suite
- Manage stock control
- Purchase ordering module
- Staff security and logins
- Integrates with Sage accounts and CSV exports
- Allows data import through a data import wizard
- Offers a special Café module
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Intelligent Retail’s website for the latest information.
Intelligent Retail Background
Intelligent Retail was founded in 2004 and is a payment processing provider that caters for small independent retailers and hospitality businesses. They have developed their in-house EPOS systems and online payments processing to deliver multi-channel capabilities.
They offer EPOS systems designed for small independents and those with one to 30 stores. They are part 3Q Group of companies and larger retailers or hospitality businesses are catered for by their sister company Island Pacific. They joined the 3Q Group of retail system businesses in 2013.
Intelligent Retail’s main product is Connect EPoS which is a multi-channel system that started development in 2002 when the gap was found and the business was formed to bring it to the market. They continue to develop and evolve Connect as market needs change and it is a flexible design that can be customised to the needs of the customer by their in-house design team.
Switching To Intelligent Retail
If you are interested in an Intelligent Retail EPOS system you can contact them on 01635 517900 to discuss your needs or book a demo, or you can complete a contact form to get more information or arrange a demo. Their free demo is a tour of their easy to use EPOS system by one of their advisors.
Additional Business Services From Intelligent Retail
Intelligent Retail offers a range of business payment services which includes:
- Customer display screens
- Barcode scanners
- Cash drawers
- Chip and pin terminals
- Handheld stock devices
- Online payments
- Digital marketing supporting
Intelligent Retail Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Intelligent Retail support team on 0845 680 0127 on Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or email@example.com.
Intelligent Retail Contact
You can get in contact with Intelligent Retail by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales call 01635 517900 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Support desk 0845 680 0127 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Post – Consort House, 42 Bone Lane, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 5RD
Intelligent Retail Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Offers a multi-channel system and online payment solutions
- In-house design team to create customisable and bespoke system designs
- Integrates with Sage accounts and allows CSV exports
- Data import wizard to help switch systems
- Positive customer reviews based on a small number of reviews
- Customer support only available during working hours
- No pricing information available