Worldpay is a well-known global payment processing provider that offers a complete online solution for websites and apps as well as providing card machines and virtual payments. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Worldpay Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Worldpay from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Worldpay’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.9 of 5 based on 2,639 reviews.
- Review Centre: 1.0 out of 5 based on 100 reviews.
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.0 out of 5 based on 1 review.
Worldpay Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Supports over 120 currencies
- Fast payouts
- Recurring payments
- Robust systems
- Simple order management
- Real-time data and reporting
- Start taking payments within 24 hours
- Fraud prevention
- PCI compliance
- No setup costs
- Free merchant account
- Support provided by those that developed it
- UK based support teams
They offer a choice of two monthly payment plan or a pay-as-you-go plan:
- Gateway Standard from £19 per month
- Gateway Advanced from £45 per month
- Pay-as you-go 2.75% + £0.20
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Worldpay’s website for the latest information.
Worldpay started as an online multi-currency payment system in 1997 that was created in partnership with NatWest Bank. Over the years the ownership of Worldpay has changed hands several times firstly as the bank changed ownership to RBS and then as it was acquired Vantiv in 2017. It is currently owned by Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) who bought it in 2019.
They offer a complete online payment service that enables businesses to take payments from either a website or app. They have designed their system to be easy to use and integrate. They offer an API that assists developers in creating bespoke checkouts that can be activated and taking payments in 24 hours.
Worldpay provides a secure infrastructure and market-leading gateway that is trusted by millions of businesses across the world. They cater for businesses of all sizes from start-ups to large ecommerce brands.
Switching To Worldpay
If you want to join Worldpay you can either contact the sales team by calling 0800 096 3997 or you can apply online for an account.
Additional Business Services From Worldpay
Worldpay offers a range of payment services which include:
Worldpay Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Worldpay customer service team for support with online payments on 0330 333 1233 available 24/7 or you can email for technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get in contact with Worldpay by:
- Online and virtual terminal support call 0330 333 1233 (available 24/7)
- Technical support email email@example.com
- Card machine support 0345 761 6263 (available 24/7)
- Post – Victory House, Fifth Avenue, Gateshead NE11 0EL
Worldpay Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Choice of monthly plans or PAYG plan
- Supports over 120 currencies
- Fast setup and no setup costs
- Includes a free merchant account
- Secure service with fraud prevention and PCI compliant
- 24/7 customer support
- Very split customer reviews with a high rate of poor reviews