Digital River offers complete checkout solutions for businesses wanting to make global payments that are fraud protected, and tax and compliance managed. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Digital River Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Digital River from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Digital River’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.0 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.
Digital River Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Access to over 240 countries and territories
- Offer local payment methods, currencies and languages
- Customisable checkout style
- Utilise AI and ML proven strategies to boost transactions
- Streamline payments
- Protection with compliance reassurance including GDPR and PSD2
- Tax assistance
- Fraud protection
- Manage subscriptions
- Includes Account Updater and Expired Card Optimisation
No pricing information is available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Digital River’s website for the latest information.
Digital River Background
Digital River was founded in 1994 to try and empower businesses to take control of their ecommerce and grow their business. They have grown their business and now process $3 billion in transactions every year and have access to over 240 countries and territories.
Digital River has offices in Minneapolis in the United States and Sao Paulo in Brazil. They offer a flexible, API powered solution to customers around the world. They have created a platform that allows businesses to have greater insight into their transactions with real-time access through their reporting dashboard.
Their single platform solution offers a range of support which includes fraud protection, compliance with regulations such as GDPR, PSD2 and CCPA, that meets the requirements of PCI DSS and SOC 1 & 2, as well as providing tax assistance.
Switching To Digital River
If you want to join Digital River, you can request a demo by completing their online form or you can online chat through their website.
Additional Business Services From Digital River
Digital River primarily offers payment solutions to businesses, but they do offer several supporting products to their customers which are:
- Tax – protecting your business from global tax liabilities
- Fraud – assistance in fighting online fraud
- Compliance – assistance in complying with data privacy, export rules and regulations
Digital River Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Digital River customer service team by completing their online customer service form or you can chat online through their website.
Digital River Contact
You can get in contact with Digital River by:
- Completing their contact form
- Live chat through the website
- Post – Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, County Clare V14 AN23
Digital River Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Covers over 240 countries and territories
- Provides local payments, currencies and languages
- Compliance assistance
- Fraud protection
- Assistance in managing tax
- No pricing information
- Only able to contact them by live chat or contact form
- A low number of customer reviews with poor scores