Verizon Connect is a fleet management provider that offers a range of products including fleet and asset tracking, dashcams, digital tachograph, field service and scheduling, and route optimisation. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Verizon Connect Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Verizon Connect from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Verizon Connect’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.1 of 5 based on 21 reviews.
Verizon Connect Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Combine scheduling, dispatching and fleet tracking
- Offers a choice of customisable GPS fleet management system solutions
- Driver and vehicle location in real-time
- Track driver behaviour including speeding, idling and harsh driving
- Reduce costs of vehicle maintenance and fuel consumption
- Improve dispatch, routing and visibility
- Monitor heavy equipment, trailers and assets
- Field service management to show job progress, accurate ETAs and schedule work
- Tachograph compliance
- Integrated video to mitigate accident risk and coach drivers
- Simplify scheduling
- Estimate better ETAs and receive notifications if jobs are delayed
- Access more reliable and accurate data on fuel consumption, driving behaviour, mileage and engine failure
- Partner integrations to extend the functionality of the software
There is no pricing information available without providing information about your fleet.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Verizon Connect’s website for the latest information.
Verizon Connect Background
Verizon Connect is a global fleet tracking provider that has offices in 18 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America which includes an office in Reading in the UK. They provide fleet tracking solutions that also combine scheduling and dispatching.
They offer a suite of solutions and services through a mobile technology platform that helps automate and connect data within businesses that make their fleets safer, more efficient and productive. They claim that they can help reduce fuel use by idling reduction by 13%, increase productivity with 2.5 more stops per vehicle more per week, and safer driving with a decrease in harsh driving events by 15%.
Verizon Connect offers real-time tracking that can improve dispatch, routing and visibility of vehicles which can also include heavy equipment, trailers and assets. They also include tracking driver behaviour to reduce speeding, idling and harsh driving. It can include field service management, tachograph compliance, video integration and immobilisation.
Switching To Verizon Connect
If you want to purchase a Verizon Connect product you can call their sales team on 0800 975 4566 to discuss your needs. You can also complete some details about your fleet and the products you are interested in to get details about their plans and pricing. You can also arrange a demo of their system to see what it can offer.
Additional Business Services From Verizon Connect
Verizon Connect offers a range of services which include:
- Digital tachograph
- Field service and scheduling
- Route optimisation
Verizon Connect Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Verizon Connect customer service team on 0808 189 4092, email email@example.com or log in to your account.
Verizon Connect Contact
You can get in contact with Verizon Connect by:
- Sales call 0800 975 4566
- Support call 0808 189 4092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Reading International Business Park, Basingstoke Road, Reading
Verizon Connect Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Supports businesses in scheduling, dispatching and tracking their fleets
- Monitor driver behaviour
- Assists you in reducing vehicle costs and fuel consumption
- Integrates with video
- Provides immobilisation option
- Offers partner integrations to increase software functionality
- No pricing information available
- Doesn’t offer vehicle document storage or maintenance management
- Poorly rated in a low number of customer reviews