Emperium POS is a specialist point of sale system provider that serves retail and hospitality sectors across the world. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Emperium POS Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Emperium POS from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Emperium POS’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.7 of 5 based on 1 review.
Emperium POS Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Emperium POS offers POS systems that include:
- Fast installation and compatible with most hardware
- Accept multiple payment methods
- Monitor sales
- Manage stock and inventory linking online and offline sales
- Update pricing across channels and locations
- Manage reservations and table management
- Track purchasing and invoices
- Manage loyalty schemes and promotions
- Staff management
- Run reports
- Manage multiple locations
- Email receipts
- Free training
- Free installation
- UK support seven days a week
- 30-day trial available
- Suitable for most retail and hospitality businesses small or large
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Emperium POS’s website for the latest information.
Emperium POS Background
Emperium POS has over 20 years of experience in designing point of sale systems for the retail and hospitality sectors. They have conducted many years worth of market research and collected feedback to develop their POS systems that are tailored to better meet the needs of their sectors. They work with businesses around the world from small to large multinationals.
They cater for a wide variety of business sectors with specialist software which includes retail, restaurants and café, pharmacy, fashion, bar, club and pub, services, hair and beauty, wholesale, non-profit and bespoke.
Emperium POS works with some of the world’s leading brands including Starbucks, Mercedes, Costcutter, Nisa and the NHS. They uniquely offer a demo that is catered towards specific sectors to allow you to see how it could work for your business. They also offer a 30-day trial so that you can try their system without the commitment.
Switching To Emperium POS
If you want an Emperium POS you can download a free demo from their website and you can also take advantage of their 30-day free trial. You can contact them on 0333 012 9347 to discuss your needs or chat live on their website.
Additional Business Services From Emperium POS
Emperium POS doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Emperium POS Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Emperium POS customer service team on 0333 012 9347 or email them at email@example.com.
Emperium POS Contact
You can get in contact with Emperium POS by:
- Completing their contact form
- Calling 0333 012 9347
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Unit 2, York House, Langston Road, Loughton IG10 3TQ
Emperium POS Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Compatible with most hardware
- Free training and installation
- Enables businesses to manage a wide variety of operations
- Offers a demo designed for specific sectors
- Provides a 30-day trial
- Very few customer reviews
- No pricing information available