Miura is a POS system provider that offers a range of flexible systems that are designed to meet a broad range of industry needs and their range includes retail POS and mobile POS systems. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Miura Payment Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Miura.
Miura Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- A single global platform
- Designed for banking, retail, hospitality, transportation and other service environments
- Customisable designs
- Secure devices delivering at the latest standards
- Mobile payment solutions
- Suitable for any location, in-store and on the move
- Choice of configuration
- A range of peripherals
- Provides standard integrations
- Suitable for retailers of all sizes including single and multi-site
- Scalable solutions
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Miura’s website for the latest information.
Miura offers merchant services and consumer payments solutions. They have created some of the most well-known mobile POS chip and pin devices. They have developed systems that unify payments and POS in an easy to use system.
They are a global provider of POS systems that partner with a range of other partners that deploy their devices as well as supporting small independent POS software vendors and system integrators. They deliver innovative, open platforms that allow them to collaborate with others easily.
Miura develops systems that cater for a broad range of sectors including retail, hospitality, finance, transportation and other service environments. They offer customisable designs for systems that can be used in any location, in-store or on the move. They also offer a range of complementary accessories to make the POS more effective and convenient.
Switching To Miura
If you want a Miura EPOS you can call them on 01494 442114 or complete their contact form.
Additional Business Services From Miura
Miura offers a range of peripherals to complement their EPOS systems which includes:
Miura Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Miura customer service team on 01494 442114.
You can get in contact with Miura by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 01494 442114
- Email info@Miurasystems.com
- Post – 3 Clivenden Office Village, Lancaster Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP12 3YZ
Miura Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Caters for a wide range of service environments
- Provides systems suitable for in-store and on the move
- A global platform offering a single solution
- A scalable and secure solution
- Offers a range of complementary accessories
- No pricing information is available
- No customer reviews