eReceptionist is a telecommunications provider that offers a unique phone service that includes phones systems, virtual office, virtual receptionist, phone numbers and call forwarding. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
eReceptionist Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for eReceptionist from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of eReceptionist’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
eReceptionist Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
eReceptionist offers phone systems that include:
- Bespoke virtual office management system
- Phone calls, text and video
- Choice of phone numbers (local, national, 0800 or international) or you’re your existing number
- Multiple extensions
- Call forwarding
- Call routing
- Call recording
- Call transfers
- Call screening
- Hold music
- Caller ID and blocking
- VIP set up and support
- Schedule call forwarding
- Easy to use video conferencing
- Voicemail transcripts/to email
- Custom made welcome message
- iPhone and Android apps to smartphones and tablets to outbound dial from your phone number
- Usage reports
- 30-day money-back guarantee
They offer a range of price plans which include:
- Pay As You Go – £7.50 for one user and no inclusive minutes
- Startup – £14.95 for two users with 350 landline and mobile minutes per month
- Startup+ – £19.95 for four users with 750 landline and mobile minutes per month
- Scaleup – £29.95 for six users with 1,600 landline and mobile minutes per month and free analytical reporting
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check eReceptionist’s website for the latest information.
eReceptionist is part of j2 Global who is an industry leader with more than 11 million subscribers worldwide in 49 countries. eReceptionist offers phone systems combined with a virtual receptionist with an on-demand voice communication service.
They provide a unique communication service that caters for smaller businesses to supports mobile professionals, home office workers, independent workers and small businesses. They offer these businesses a low-cost phone system with call forwarding to a choice of number or voicemail which includes a voicemail to email feature.
eReceptionist offers a variety of additional features which includes a choice of numbers – local, national, international, 0800 and virtual number, as well as 24/7 virtual receptionist, virtual office, diary-based forwarding and telephone redirection. They also offer studio-recorded welcome message to help make your business sound more professional.
Switching To eReceptionist
If you want to join eReceptionist you can select the plan you are interested in on their website and set up an account or you can call their sales team on 0800 005 1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Business Services From eReceptionist
eReceptionist offers a range of business services which include:
- UK phone numbers
- 24/7 virtual receptionist
- Call forwarding
- Diary based forwarding
- Virtual office
- International phone numbers
- Telephone redirection
- Studio recorded greeting
- Voicemail transcription
- Outbound calling app
eReceptionist Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the eReceptionist customer service team on 0207 164 6673 on Monday-Friday 8am-5pm but you must be the account holder for all account level queries.
You can get in contact with eReceptionist by:
- Existing customer support call 0207 164 6673 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Sales call 0800 005 1600
- Email sales at email@example.com
- Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat
- Post – j2 Global Ireland Limited, Unit 3.1, Woodford Business Park, Santry, Dublin D17 KP92
eReceptionist Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers a bespoke virtual management system
- Provides a wide range of phone features
- Allows you to have calls answers by a 24/7 virtual receptionist
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- A large number of reviews with positive feedback
- Plans are limited to up to six users
- No details on call costs over the monthly allowance
- Customer support provided during office hours only