Reach Digital Telecoms is a telecommunications provider that offers phone systems, broadband and mobiles to businesses in the UK. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Reach Digital Telecoms Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Reach Digital Telecoms from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Reach Digital Telecoms’ services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.5 of 5 based on 121 reviews.
Reach Digital Telecoms Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Reach Digital Telecoms offers phone systems that include:
- Simple and intuitive systems
- Free consultation to understand requirements
- Cloud, VoIP or PABX on ISDN lines
- Choice of fixed and cordless handsets as well as headsets
- Programmable handsets
- Call transferring and forwarding
- View customer details on screen
- Hold, handsfree, mute and volume controls
- Conference calls
- Loop enabled handsets
- On-hold marketing
- Call recording
- Computer telephone integration
- Missed calls and reporting
- Face-to-face training
- Maintenance and support 24/7
They provide a quote on request only.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Reach Digital Telecoms’ website for the latest information.
Reach Digital Telecoms Background
Reach Digital Telecoms is a Shrewsbury based business that offers telecommunications products that are tailormade to businesses needs. They claim to be dedicated to providing their customers with an efficient and seamless experience in switching to their phone systems and offer an enhanced telephony experience.
They offer a personalised service that starts when you first contact them and they do a free on-premise consultation to understand your needs and whether you need a cloud, VoIP or PABX on ISDN lines. They also offer a choice of phone systems with fixed handsets, cordless handsets and headsets that integrate with your computer.
Reach Digital Telecoms also offers a range of phone system features which includes voice recording, call recording, on-hold marketing and computer telephony integration. Their handsets features can also include easy to use buttons that include hold, handsfree, mute, conference call and volume control. They also provide face-to-face training and support 24/7 as standard.
Switching To Reach Digital Telecoms
If you want to switch to or set up a phone system with Reach Digital Telecoms you can either request an online quotation or call 0330 058 5555 and they will tailor a phone system to your needs and build a package around your requirements.
Additional Business Services From Reach Digital Telecoms
Reach Digital Telecoms offers a range of business services which include:
- Computer telephone integrations
- Call reporting
- Call recording
- On-hold marketing
- Fever detection camera bundles
- Maintenance and support
Reach Digital Telecoms Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Reach Digital Telecoms customer service team on 0844 846 5154 on Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Reach Digital Telecoms Contact
You can get in contact with Reach Digital Telecoms by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0330 058 5555
- Post – 5 Knights Court, Archer’s Way, Battlefield Enterprise, Shrewsbury SY1 3GA
Reach Digital Telecoms Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers a simple and intuitive service
- Choice of service and handsets
- Offers a range of optional call and system features
- Provides face-to-face training
- 24/7 support
- A high proportion of positive customer reviews
- No price information available