XLN is a telecommunications provider that offers phone services including cloud voice, as well as broadband and mobile solutions to small businesses. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
XLN Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for XLN from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of XLN’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
XLN Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
XLN offers phone systems that include:
- Simple and affordable phone packages
- Choice of packages with call plans and broadband
- Unlimited and PAYG calls
- Keep your number
- Free handset on some packages
- No activation or install fees on some packages
- Free auto attendant on some packages
- Offers a hassle-free switch by a UK-based switching team
- Operates on one of the UK’s largest phone networks
They offer three plans which are:
- Phone Line & Unlimited UK Calls – £20.95 per month – 18-month contract includes line rental and unlimited UK landline and mobile calls.
- Unlimited Broadband or Fibre Packages – from £27.95 per month – includes line rental, super router, speeds up to 76Mb, unlimited UK mobile and landline calls.
- Cloud Voice Phone Packages – from £9.95 per month – PAYG or unlimited calls, a free handset, keep your number, no activation or install fees, and free auto-attendant.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check XLN’s website for the latest information.
XLN is a telecommunications provider that caters for small businesses and was first established to serve the needs of small businesses to offer them value for money on their essential utilities as they often paid too much. They deliver five promises which are to provide a world-class service, exclusively serve small businesses, never be beaten on price, savings increase with the number of products you chose and smooth switching service.
They offer small businesses a range of utility services that include telecommunications, energy and payment services. Their telecommunications services include phone lines and calls, broadband and fibre, and mobile. They offer traditional phone lines and cloud voice options.
XLN offer their customers packages that allow them to bundle their telecommunications into useful packages that cater for all their needs including unlimited calls or PAYG and broadband if required.
Switching To XLN
If you want to switch to or join XLN for their phone services you need to either call them on 0808 256 1858 or request a call back through their website and their sales team will take you through the options and help you choose the best package for your business.
Additional Business Services From XLN
XLN offers a range of business services which include:
- Broadband and fibre
- Free public WiFi
- Cloud Voice
- XLN Pay
- XLN Energy
XLN Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the XLN customer service team on 0344 880 7777 or email email@example.com.
You can get in contact with XLN by:
- Call sales on 0808 302 3332
- Call technical support on 0808 178 5200
- Call customer service on 0344 880 7777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – First Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP
XLN Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Provides simple and affordable phone packages tailored for small businesses
- Offers unlimited call packages
- Offers cloud voice with free handset and auto attendant
- Provides hassle-free switching
- A high number of positive reviews based on a large number of customer reviews
- Only offers basic phone features on some packages
- Packages most suited to small businesses only