Tevalis is an EPOS provider that offers a wide range of EPOS products and EPOS systems that cater for the hospitality, leisure and gaming industries. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Tevalis Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Tevalis from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Tevalis’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.4 of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Tevalis Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Bespoke systems with tailored set up
- Full aesthetic customisation
- Integrated payments
- Split bills
- Secondary screens
- Messaging facilities
- Clocking in and out for staff
- Set permissions
- Table management
- Run product promotions
- Reservation systems
- Full training
- Operation dashboard to get an overview of the data and analytics
- Stock management
- Designed for the hospitality, leisure and gaming industries
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Tevalis’ website for the latest information.
Tevalis began in 2003 when the founder realised that most point of sale systems were off the shelf systems that were not adaptable and so they created Tevalis. Their EPOS system specialises in being a bespoke system that can be tailored to the needs of the client.
They cater for the hospitality, leisure and gaming industries with flexible and advanced POS software. They support over 2,000 sites and 8,000 systems throughout the UK with the aim to grow internationally.
Tevalis develops their EPOS systems alongside their clients to ensure that their systems meet all their clients’ needs. They have developed their range of EPOS systems to include self-service kiosks, digital menus, kitchen management systems, handheld ordering, advanced business analytics, stock management, centralised management, customer management and cash management.
Switching To Tevalis
If you want to purchase a Tevalis EPOS system you can call their sales team on 01482 453322 or complete their get in touch form to discuss your requirements or book a tailored demonstration of their software.
Additional Business Services From Tevalis
Tevalis offers a range of EPOS related products which include:
- Self-service kiosks
- Digital eMenu
- Kitchen management
- Handheld ordering
- Business analytics
- Stock management
- Centralised management
- Customer management
- Cash management
Tevalis Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Tevalis customer service team on 0330 002 1555.
You can get in contact with Tevalis by:
- Sales call 01482 453322
- Support call 0330 002 1555
- Post – 93-95 Alfred Gelder Street, Hull HU1 1EP
Tevalis Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Bespoke systems that are tailored to your business needs
- Full training is included to enable you to adapt your screens
- Can be used to manage staff time
- Can manage tables, reservations and stock
- Offers a powerful dashboard for analytics and insights
- Wide range of add-ons
- No pricing information available
- A low number of customer reviews with a high proportion of negative reviews