Fair Everywhere offers a business current account for small business that are or want to trade internationally. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the accounts they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which business bank account provider is right for your business.
Fair Everywhere Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Fair Everywhere from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Fair Everywhere’s services and so may not fully reflect their business offerings.
- Trustpilot: 2.8 of 5 based on 6 reviews.
Fair Everywhere Business Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Fair Everywhere offers a single business current account that enables you to operate international and its features include:
- Mobile banking app
- Multiple Mastercard cards
- Offers good currency rates
- Make and receive payments from all over the world
- Earn rewards when you spend with over 50 UK high street retailers
- Access to three currency wallets in sterling, Euros and US dollars
- Integrates with accounting software
There are a range of charges that apply with their business bank account which includes:
- £55 account application fee
- Minimum monthly account charge of £12.50
- Electronic credits and payments of £0.30
- Cheque credits of 0.75% with a minimum £0.50 charge
- Cash credits at Post Offices 0.75% with a minimum £1 charge
- Currency conversion fee 2.5%
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Fair Everywhere’s website for the latest information.
Fair Everywhere Background
Fair Everywhere is one of the trading names of Spectrum Payment Services Limited, which also trade under the names of CardOneMoney and Acorn Account. Spectrum Payment Services Limited was acquired by Equals Group PLC to expand its financial products range to cover individuals and small businesses. Equals recognised the need for a card-based international business account and create Fair Everywhere as part of their FairFX business which is an international payment services business.
Fair Everywhere was established to offer an international business banking service to small businesses to allow them to operate internationally more easily, accept and make payments all over the world. They offer fair exchange rates and multiple currency wallets in sterling, Euros and US dollars.
They set up their account to be a fair account and that allows you to use it anywhere with no restrictions on its use around the world and access through their mobile banking app.
Switching To Fair Everywhere
If you want to set up an account you need to complete their application form on their website. No signature or branch visit is required, they just need to check who you are. They will process your application and when approved they will send you your account number, sort code and any cards.
Additional Business Services From Fair Everywhere
Fair Everywhere doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Fair Everywhere Business Service Availability
Fair Everywhere offers its business current account to UK businesses that have no insolvency history, and the applicant must be a UK resident. They will conduct checks on your identity, residency and company.
Their business current account is available to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Fair Everywhere Business Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Fair Everywhere customer service team on 0808 169 5165 on Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Fair Everywhere Business Contact
You can get in contact with Fair Everywhere by:
- Call 0808 169 5165 (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm)
- Live chat (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm and Saturday 9.30am-1pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – 3rd Floor, Vintners’ Place, 68 Upper Thames Street, London EC4V 3BJ
Fair Everywhere Business Services Pros/Cons
- Designed for small businesses trading internationally with competitive exchange rates
- Manage multiple currencies
- Make and receive payments from anywhere in the world
- Mobile app management
- UK based call centre operating Monday to Saturday
- Offers cashback rewards
- Integrates with accounting software
- Only a few customer reviews with a fair rating
- Application fee applies
- No branches but can use Post Office counters