Elavon is a payment services provider that offers a variety of payment products to businesses which includes online payments and face-to-face payments using smart terminals, tablets and wireless solutions. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Elavon Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Elavon from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Elavon’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Elavon Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Choice of hosted payment page or tailor your own using API
- Versatile payment features
- Integrate hosted payment pages to provide currency conversion
- Offers alternative payment methods including digital wallets, phone and mobile payments
- Integrates with over 60 shopping carts and third-party platforms
- 24/7 customer service
- Dedicated relationship manager
- Cutting-edge security
- Latest fraud tools
- In-depth reporting
No pricing information available
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Elavon’s website for the latest information.
Elavon is a global payment provider that is a subsidiary of the US Bank which is the fifth largest commercial bank in the US. They claim to be rated as one of the top five global payment providers and they have over two million customers in more than 30 countries across the world.
They process over six billion transactions annually around the world each year. Elavon has a physical presence in 10 countries with over 3,600 staff located across North America, South America and Europe including offices in London.
Elavon offers a variety of payment services to businesses which includes merchant accounts, online payments, currency conversion, smart terminals, countertop and wireless terminals and tablet point of sale solutions, as well as security and PCI Compliance options and the ability to run loyalty programs. They provide a secure platform with cutting-edge security, latest fraud tools and in-depth reporting capabilities.
Switching To Elavon
If you want to open an Elavon merchant account you can contact them on 0808 196 1915 on Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm or you can complete their sales enquiry form and they will get in contact with you with further details.
Additional Business Services From Elavon
Elavon offers a range of payment services which include:
- EPOS systems – Smart terminals, countertop and wireless terminals, and tablet solutions
- Security and PCI Compliance
- Loyalty programs
Elavon Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Elavon customer service team on 0345 850 0195 available 24/7.
You can get in contact with Elavon by:
- Customer service call 0345 850 0195 (available 24/7)
- Sales call 0808 196 1929 on Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Post – Level 2, 70 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0HR
Elavon Payment Services Pros/Cons
- 24/7 customer support
- Choice of payment system
- Integrates with over 60 chopping carts
- Accepts a range of alternative payment methods including digital wallets and mobile payments
- Secure platform with fraud tools
- No pricing information
- A high proportion of negative customer reviews
- Do not state how many currencies they can handle