EVO Payments offers business payment solutions for transactions that take place online, virtually over the phone, in-store and on the move. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
EVO Payments Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for EVO Payments from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of EVO Payments’ services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.3 of 5 based on 212 reviews.
EVO Payments Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- 24/7 customer service
- Transparent pricing
- API enabled
- Offers a virtual terminal for over the phone payments
- Pay by Link option to send a link by SMS, email, social or QR code
- Provides data insights through flexible online reporting
- Web and mobile tracking access
- Secure platform with level 1 PCI DSS
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check EVO Payments’ website for the latest information.
EVO Payments Background
EVO Payments was founded in 1989 and has since grown into a global payment processing business that handles $80 billion in payments each year. They were Principal Member of Visa and MasterCard and were able to offer international debit and credit card transactions at physical points of sale, online and mail order.
They strive to innovate and evolve as ecommerce advances through developing their services for the customers to offer the best solution. They currently offer online payments, virtual payments, Pay by Link, in-store and mobile payment solutions.
EVO Payments offers a platform that is secure and safe with level 1 PCI DSS protection and it also provides valuable data insights through its flexible online reporting tools. They provide customers with 24/7 customer support, and web and mobile tracking access of their payments for visibility at all times.
Switching To EVO Payments
If you want to join or switch to EVO Payments you can call them on 0121 516 3100 or complete an online form to get a quote.
Additional Business Services From EVO Payments
EVO Payments also offers in-store and mobile payment solutions.
EVO Payments Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the EVO Payments customer service team on 0800 085 3870 or web chat on Monday-Saturday 8.30am-6pm.
EVO Payments Contact
You can get in contact with EVO Payments by:
- Completing their contact form
- Support team call 0800 085 3870
- Sales team call 0121 827 9100 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Webchat (Monday-Saturday 8.30am-6pm)
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Scottish Provident Building, Suite 30, 7 Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JH
EVO Payments Payment Services Pros/Cons
- 24/7 customer support
- Supports virtual payments and Pay by Link
- Intelligent tracking app and reporting
- Secure service that is PCI DSS compliant
- Positive average customer ratings
- No pricing information