Payzone offers a range of payment and bill services which includes online payments, in-person payments and over the phone payments. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Payzone Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Payzone from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Payzone’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.5 of 5 based on 7,059 reviews.
- Review Centre: 1.0 out of 5 based on 1 review.
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.0 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Payzone Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Support for small to medium-sized businesses
- 12-month contract
- No setup fees
- Next day settlement is available
- UK based support team available seven days a week
- Offers a personalised pricing package
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Payzone’s website for the latest information.
Payzone was established in 1989 and has been providing card and bill payment services to businesses across the UK for over 30 years. They support independent retailers and multiples to create a network of outlets for customers to access.
Payzone is now part of the Post Office network and all their bill payment services operate under this brand which has extended the Payzone network to 24,000 stores and branches across the UK.
Payzone also offers card payments through takepayments Limited which allows businesses to take payments in-person using card machines and EPOS systems, online payments and over the phone payments using a virtual terminal. They provide local consultants that can help you in selecting the right services for your business and show you how to use the equipment. They will also create a personalised plan for you and give you a quote for the service.
Switching To Payzone
If you want to join Payzone you can request a free quote through their website or call their sales team on 0808 250 4282.
Additional Business Services From Payzone
Payzone offers a range of payment services which includes:
Payzone Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Payzone customer service team on 01606 566 600 on Monday-Friday 8am-7pm. Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-1pm.
You can get in contact with Payzone by:
- Completing their contact form
- Calling 01606 566 600 (Monday-Friday 8am-7pm. Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 9am-1pm)
- Post – takepayments Limited, Highbank House, Exchange Street, Stockport SK3 0PT
Payzone Payment Services Pros/Cons
- UK based support centre
- Customer support available on evenings and weekends
- A large proportion of high rated customer reviews
- No pricing information available
- Minimal information about online payments is given
- Service provided by another provider