CFone is a telecommunications provider that offers VoIP phone systems to businesses. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
CFone VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for CFone.
CFone VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Flexible plans
- Ability to work from home and on the move
- Includes a range of free minutes
- Freephone number
- Unlimited incoming lines
- HD quality calls
- Fixed costs
- Call groups
- Hold music
- Advanced call handling
- Call recording
- Advanced call conferencing facilities
- Softphone compatible
- Offers a seven day free trial of their softphone app
They offer several VoIP plans which include:
- Start Up – £8 per user per month with 100 free minutes and free phone number
- Expanding Enterprise – £17 per user per month with 500 free minutes, free phone number and three months free call recording
- Corporate Cost Saving – £30 per user per month with 1,000 free minutes, free phone number and three months free call recording
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check CFone’s website for the latest information.
CFone is a telecommunications provider that specialises in offering VoIP phone systems to businesses. They offer hosted cloud-based VoIP phone systems that are rich in features on fixed price plans to help businesses to budget or can be tailored to meet your needs.
They cater for businesses in a variety of sectors and of all sizes with their scalable VoIP solutions that offer flexibility to enable employees to answer calls wherever they are – in the office, at home or on the move. They also offer business phone numbers and a variety of VoIP phone handsets, headsets and accessories to complete the phone system.
CFone is an accredited business VoIP provider and is Cyber Essential certified. They offer plans that provide a range of free minutes and give you unlimited incoming lines. Their phone system features include HD quality calls, call groups, hold music, advanced call handling, call recording and advanced call conferencing facilities.
Switching To CFone
If you want to switch to or join CFone you can call 0208 573 1177, email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can buy a plan online. They offer free business phone system consultation where they will check your current phone bill and offer you the best prices. To switch to them you will need to complete their online porting form authorising the transfer of your number and then they will take care of the switch for you.
Additional Business Services From CFone
CFone offers a range of business services which include:
- Phone numbers
- Phones and headsets
CFone Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the CFone customer service team on 208 573 1177.
You can get in contact with CFone by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0208 573 1177
- Email email@example.com
- Post – High House, 33 Harlington Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB8 3HX
CFone VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers flexible plans with inclusive minutes
- Includes a free phone number
- A flexible system that allows home and mobile working
- Offers a free seven day trial of a softphone app
- Provides a range of handsets and accessories
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- Doesn’t offer other related services like the internet
- No customer reviews