Pinpointers is a vehicle tracking provider that offers a range of tracking solutions for cars, vans, trucks, coaches and assets. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which vehicle and fleet services provider is right for your business.
Pinpointers Vehicle and Fleet Service Reviews
There are currently no reviews available for Pinpointers.
Pinpointers Vehicle and Fleet Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Solutions for cars, vans, buses, coaches, HGVs, trailers and assets
- Choice of self-install or fully installed trackers and pocket trackers
- Fast track technology
- Real-time historic vehicle journey data
- Driver behaviour
- Road speed violations
- Entry and exit zone alerts
- Driver timesheets
- Real-time traffic updates
- Comprehensive reporting suite
- Record of business and private mileage
- Real-time alerting
- Satellite and street view mapping
- Traffic conditions
- Free mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Offers optional additional features
- Driver ID
- Fuel card integration
- Coach manager integration
- Public tracking pages
- Service and MOT reminders
They offer a choice of plans which include:
- Fully Installed Vehicle Tracking – starting from £8.99 per month per vehicle excludes hardware costs.
- Plug n Play Vehicle Tracking – starting from £5 per month per vehicle with a £39 activation fee per vehicle.
- Pocket/Handheld Tracking – starting from £5 per month per vehicle excludes hardware costs.
- Trailer and Asset Tracking – starting from £8.99 per month per vehicle excluding hardware costs.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Pinpointers’ website for the latest information.
Pinpointers have been delivering vehicle tracking solutions for 15 years and claim to be a market leader in the provision of vehicle, van, asset and trailer tracking and personnel tracking systems. Their clients include blue-chip customers such as BT, Orange and Proctor & Gamble.
They offer flexible contracts that can suit the needs of a range of businesses. Their systems are developed in-house by Microsoft Certified Professionals who have created feature-rich products that cater for a variety of needs. They offer a choice of tracking systems that can be self-installed, fully installed by an engineer, pocket trackers for people, vehicles or assets, and trailer trackers that are designed for trailers, caravans or mobile homes.
Pinpointers offer a comprehensive range of features to track vehicles, plan routes, avoid bad traffic and reporting as well as some optional extras. These extras include driver ID, fuel card integration, coach manager integration, public tracking pages, and service and MOT reminders.
Switching To Pinpointers
If you want to purchase a vehicle tracking system from Pinpointers you can contact their sales team by calling 0800 756 5546 and selecting option 1. You can also request a quote, book a demo or book a callback on one of their online forms.
Additional Business Services From Pinpointers
Pinpointers doesn’t currently offer any other services to businesses.
Pinpointers Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Pinpointers customer service team on 0800 756 5546 selecting support option 2 or accounts option 3.
You can get in contact with Pinpointers by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0800 756 5546 – sales option 1, support option 2, accounts option 3
- Post – Arena Business Centre, Holyrood Close, Poole, Dorset BH17 7FJ
Pinpointers Vehicle and Fleet Services Pros/Cons
- Covers a wide range of vehicles and assets
- Choice of self-install and fully installed devices
- Allows driver behaviour monitoring
- Enables drivers to plan due to road conditions
- Offers optional features including integrations
- No hardware costs provided
- Only provides vehicle tracking solutions, no cameras or fleet management tools for document storage or maintenance
- No customer reviews