Gradwell is a telecommunications provider that offers cloud-based phone systems, Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, broadband and leased lines, and SIP trunks. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Gradwell VoIP and Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Gradwell from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Gradwell’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Gradwell VoIP and Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
- Fast and easy to use
- Low cost and competitive call pricing
- Plug and play hardware for easy setup
- Softphone and browser calling
- Enables fully remote working
- HD audio
- Simple call routing
- Call recording
- Some packages can integrate with existing PBXs and CRMs
- Can combine collaboration tools like live chat and video conferencing
- Easy to manage using the control panel
- Unify communications using Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
They offer a range of plans which includes:
- Wave 100 – £10 per month per user includes 100 minutes on 24 month contract
- Wave 1000 – £13 per month per user includes 1,000 minutes on 24 month contract
- Wave 3000 – £18 per month per user includes 3,000 minutes on 24 month contract
- 3CX plan prices are available on a quote only
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing prices are available on a quote only
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Gradwell’s website for the latest information.
Gradwell is a telecommunications provider that offers a range of products to businesses which includes phone systems, hardware, SIP trunks, broadband and leased lines. They offer VoIP systems and connectivity services that help businesses to run from anywhere.
They offer phone systems that allow businesses to operate wherever their employees are – in the office, at home or on the move. They offer three types of packages which are Wave, 3CX and Microsoft Teams Direct Routing.
Wave is designed for small business and offers three simple price plans with a choice of inclusive minutes and features on a 24-month contract. 3CX is a customisable hosted PBX phone system designed for growing companies that require greater flexibility. Microsoft Teams Direct Routing allows you to turn Microsoft Teams into your new phone system by integrating it with your existing PBX.
Switching To Gradwell
If you want to switch to or join Gradwell VoIP phone systems you can get a quote or buy now online through their online chat or call their sales team on 01225 800800.
Additional Business Services From Gradwell
Gradwell offers a range of business services which include:
- SIP trunks
- Business broadband and leased lines
Gradwell Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Gradwell customer service team on 01225 800888.
You can get in contact with Gradwell by:
- Support call 01225 800 888 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm)
- Sales call 01225 800 800
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Westpoint, James Street West, Bath BA1 2DA
Gradwell VoIP and Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers cloud-based phone systems
- Fast and simple to set up and use
- Enables full remote working
- Can unify communications through Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Overall more positive customer reviews than negative
- Limited pricing is available
- There is little information about the support provided to customers