Epos Company is an EPOS provider that offers complete systems that include software and hardware that caters for a wide range of retailers and hospitality sectors. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Epos Company Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Epos Company from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of epos company’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.1 of 5 based on 8 reviews.
Epos Company Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Customisable functions
- Bespoke programming
- Easy to use and intuitive design
- Run promotions and loyalty schemes
- Inventory management and stock searches
- Customer record management
- Table tracking system
- Optional staff time and attendance tracking
- Optional kitchen video system
- Optional back-office software
- Optional SMS messaging
- Management reports
- Works with most common devices
- Installation and 1-2-1 training
- Ongoing support
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Epos Company’s website for the latest information.
Epos Company Background
Epos Company was established in 1968 and has been delivering point of sale systems and serving businesses for over 50 years. They have developed their systems and grown their range from basic systems through to state-of-the-art systems. They offer complete EPOS solutions which include hardware and software.
They offer a broad range of systems and software that cater for a variety of sectors which includes fast food and delivery, dry cleaning, hospitality, supermarkets and general retail. Their software assists with online ordering, deliveries, kitchen systems, customer displays, waiter apps and online reporting.
Epos Company also offers a range of consumables, printers and scanners to help complete your EPOS solution. All packages include installation from their experienced team who will test and optimise your system to meet your needs. They will also train your staff and provide ongoing support.
Switching To Epos Company
If you want an Epos Company EPOS system or software you can complete their contact form or contact them on 0845 009 9110 or 0208 446 0320. You can also book a demo on their website and they offer a free trial of their software.
Additional Business Services From Epos Company
Epos Company offers a range of EPOS based solutions which include:
- Kitchen displays
- Fast food and delivery integrations
Epos Company Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Epos Company customer service team on 0845 009 9110 or 0208 446 0320.
Epos Company Contact
You can get in contact with epos company by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0845 009 9110 or 0208 446 0320
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – 1154 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0RA
Epos Company Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Customisable functions and bespoke programming available
- Intuitive and easy to use design
- Manage and overview inventory and customers
- Ability to add optional functionality
- Includes installation and training
- No pricing information available
- A low number of customer reviews although positive