EPOS Direct offers a range of EPOS systems, a variety of equipment options and software apps that are tailored to specific industry sectors. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
EPOS Direct Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for EPOS Direct from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of EPOS Direct’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
EPOS Direct Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
EPOS Direct offers EPOS systems that include:
- User-friendly and flexible systems
- Customisable Emperium EPOS APP
- Comprehensive management features
- Sales management
- Stock control and inventory
- Cash management
- Run reports and back-office analysis
- Can be integrated with other peripherals and devices
- Free installation
- Free training
- 24/7 customer support
They offer a range of EPOS systems and :
- EPOS systems from £299+VAT
- Emperium EPOS APPs from £299+VAT (note software may be included in the package)
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check EPOS Direct’s website for the latest information.
EPOS Direct Background
EPOS Direct is a supplier of EPOS systems and EPOS software which they supply to businesses in a variety of industries. They have been providing point of sale solutions for over 20 years and they have customers in over 23 countries across the world.
They provide EPOS solutions to businesses of all sizes with bespoke products tailored for different industry sectors with different software. They offer tailored products for retail, fashion, hospitality, quick service, pharmacies and wholesalers. Their EPOS software is made by Emperium POS which is one of the leading software providers.
EPOS Direct offer a broad range of solutions from traditional point of sale systems through to state of the art cloud management solutions and apps that work on Apple and Android devices. They provide their customers with free installation and training to get them set up effectively and then support them with 24/7 customer support. They also offer a range of peripherals and consumables to complete the EPOS system.
Switching To EPOS Direct
If you want to purchase an EPOS system or EPOS software from EPOS Direct you can either order the system/software you want online or you can call their sales team on 0800 033 6888 or 0203 056 1898 to discuss your needs and work out which system is best for you.
Additional Business Services From EPOS Direct
EPOS Direct offers a range of EPOS systems which includes:
- Software apps tailored for specific industry sectors
- Touch screen terminals
- Barcode scanners
- Cash drawers
- Customer displays
- Kitchen displays
- Customer loyalty schemes
- Weighing scales
- Ecommerce website
EPOS Direct Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the EPOS Direct support team on 0333 012 9347.
EPOS Direct Contact
You can get in contact with EPOS Direct by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales call 0800 033 6888 or 0203 056 1898
- Support call 0333 012 9347
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Unit 2, York House, Langston Road, Loughton IG10 3TQ
EPOS Direct Payment Services Pros/Cons
- User-friendly and flexible system
- Integrates with a variety of devices and peripherals
- Free installation and training
- 24/7 customer support
- Positive customer reviews
- Doesn’t develop their own software
- Pricing can be missing leading