Vend is a point of sale provider that offers systems that allow a range of retail businesses to accept payments in-store, online and on the go. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Vend Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Vend from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Vend’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.6 of 5 based on 375 reviews.
Vend Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Web-based point of sale system
- Works on Mac or PC
- Online or offline
- Connects with most popular POS equipment and hardware
- Integrates with a range of payment providers
- Sell on the go with Vend register iPad app
- Vend display using the iPad app
- Create quick keys
- Product and customer search
- Add sales notes to receipts
- Apply discounts
- Customise receipts
- Parked sales
- Gift cards
- Split payments
- Store credit
- Refunds and returns
- Layaways and on-account sales
- User accounts and permissions
- Cash management
- Register closure reports
- Range of add-ons such as Timely, Deputy, Xero, Quickbooks, WooCommerce, Shopify
They offer a choice of plans which includes:
- Lite – from £49 with no transaction fees for single locations
- Pro – from £69 with no transaction fees suitable for multiple locations
- Enterprise for larger businesses requiring customisation
Hardware prices are in addition to the above and are available on their website where you can build your own kit.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Vend’s website for the latest information.
Vend is a retail management software provider that offers point of sale software that is cloud-based. They were founded in 2010 with the aim to help retailers to grow their business. They are POS software designers that also provide a wide range of POS hardware.
They have designed their POS software to be intuitive and simple to use as well as help to streamline operations to make running the business more efficient. They cater for a wide range of retail businesses allowing them to accept payments through Mac or PC and on the go through their iPad app. They also offer a second display app for iPad.
Their software is compatible with a wide range of hardware and can integrate with a variety of other complementary software. Their software integrations include ecommerce, accounting, customer engagement, inventory management, scheduling, bookings, employee management and advanced analytics.
Switching To Vend
If you want to join Vend you can request a callback or call them through their website or call 0208 106 0775. They also offer a free 14-day trial, and you can watch a 10-minute demo of their software.
Additional Business Services From Vend
Vend offers a range of additional EPOS features which include:
- Inventory management
- Reporting and insights
- Hardware – card readers, cash drawers, barcodes, printers, stands/mounts and accessories
- Ecommerce solutions
- Customer management
- Barcode scanner
Vend Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Vend customer service team through their online help centre on the online chat.
You can get in contact with Vend by:
- Sales call 0208 106 0775
- Live chat online (available 24/7)
- Post – Senna Building, Gorsuch Place, London E2 8JF
Vend Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Offers web-based POS software suitable for Mac and PC
- Purchase software only or with hardware
- Provides a range of integrations including ecommerce, accounting and more
- Simple price plans with no transaction fees
- Fairly positive customer reviews
- On the go and display screens only compatible with iPad
- Phone support included on all plans but details not provided