Retail Merchant Services offers a range of payment services which includes online payments, over the phone payments and card payments. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Retail Merchant Services Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Retail Merchant Services from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Retail Merchant Services’ services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.3 of 5 based on 5,484 reviews.
- Review Centre: 3.0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
- Reviews.co.uk: 1.31 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.
Retail Merchant Services Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Choice of hosted payment page or API
- Fast and secure payment gateway
- Accept cards and digital wallets including Google Pay and Apple Pay
- Over 140 currencies
- Shopping cart integrations
- Recurring billing
- Instant reporting
- PCI compliant and 3D secure
- 24/7 customer support
- Simple and competitive pricing
- Next day settlement available
They provide some basic pricing information as below, but a full quote is provided on request:
- 79% + £0.10 for debit and credit cards
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Retail Merchant Services’ website for the latest information.
Retail Merchant Services Background
Retail Merchant Services is a payment service provider that offers its services to businesses across the UK and Ireland. They offer a secure and reliable payment solution service to make accepting payments from customers faster and easier, and to help businesses to grow.
Retail Merchant Services provides payments solutions that include card machines, EPOS systems, online payments and over the phone payments using a virtual terminal. They can accept a wide range of card payments and digital wallets which includes the most popular ones such as Google Pay and Apple Pay, and they handle over 140 currencies.
Their online payment solution provides a choice of a hosted payment page or a fully customised and integrated solution into your website using a direct API solution. Their payment gateway offers a variety of features which includes the ability to set up recurring billing, produce instant billing, and create e-invoicing. This is all backed by the 24/7 customer support and the system being protected by 3D secure and PCI compliant.
Switching To Retail Merchant Services
If you want to join Retail Merchant Services you can either request a quote online on their website or contact their sales team by calling 01908 359 190.
Additional Business Services From Retail Merchant Services
Retail Merchant Services offers a range of payment services which include:
- Phone payments
- EPOS systems including countertop, portable and mobile systems
- Card machines
- Pay by link
Retail Merchant Services Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Retail Merchant Services customer service team on 01908 354 500 available 24/7.
Retail Merchant Services Contact
You can get in contact with Retail Merchant Services by:
- Completing their contact form
- Customer support call 01908 354 500 (available 24/7)
- Sales call 01908 359 190
- Live chat
- Post – Matrix House, North Fourth Street, Milton Keynes MK9 1NJ
Retail Merchant Services Payment Services Pros/Cons
- 24/7 customer support
- Choice of hosted payment page and API
- Accepts a wide range of payments and currencies
- Secure and compliant service
- A high proportion of positive customer reviews
- Full pricing information not available
- Set up can take up to 10 days