Surevoip is a telecommunications provider that offers VoIP phone systems as well as phone numbers and related hardware. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Surevoip VoIP Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Surevoip from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Surevoip’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Surevoip VoIP Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Surevoip offers VoIP systems that include:
- UK hosted service
- Offers a choice of VoIP systems
- Provides a single user account
- HD voice
- Use any device to connect including laptop or mobile
- Call recording
- Fax to email
- Free telephone numbers
- Access call logs and manage your account online
- Instant messaging on some plans
- Offers a range of system features
They offer a choice of plans are which include:
- Hosted Basic from £11, minimum two users
- Single User Account from £5
- Hosted Phone System from £20, minimum two users
- Set up fee on all packages is £35
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Surevoip’s website for the latest information.
Surevoip is a telecommunications provider that offers VoIP phone solutions to small businesses in the UK. They run their own MPLS enabled network that is designed to manage Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) which enables them to be independent and resell on their services. They have spread their network across two sites in London and Edinburgh to provide for redundancy and high availability.
They offer managed hosted business IP phone systems and solutions that cater for smaller businesses which can include inbound and outbound calls, Microsoft Teams integration, fax to email, call forwarding and conferencing. They offer a choice of UK and international VoIP numbers as well as a range of VoIP hardware products.
Surevoip offers a choice of three phone plans which include a simple plan designed for single users such as sole traders or the self-employed, a basic plan for those that don’t require all the functionality, and a hosted phone system with a full suite of functions.
Switching To Surevoip
If you want to switch to or join Surevoip for their VoIP phone system, you can select which plan and the number of users you want on your plan on their website and purchase it. Alternatively, you can call them on 0330 445 0000 and discuss your needs and ask any questions. They offer a 14-day free trial so that you can experience their VoIP phone system for yourself.
Additional Business Services From Surevoip
Surevoip offers a range of business services which include:
- Phone numbers
- Microsoft Teams
- A range of VoIP phone hardware
- Add-ons including call bundles, internet, international numbers, instant messaging, text messaging
Surevoip Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Surevoip customer service team on 0330 445 0000.
You can get in contact with Surevoip by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0330 445 0000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – James Gregory Centre, Balgownie Road, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB22 8GU
Surevoip VoIP Systems Pros/Cons
- Offers a choice of VoIP plans
- Provides a simple and low-cost plan for sole traders
- Can be used on any device from anywhere
- Cost-effective plans
- Fairly positively rated on a small number of customer reviews
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- Doesn’t provide complementary services such as internet
- There are minimal details about the system features included
- No information about the support service