Global Payments offers a wide range of payment processing solutions for businesses of all sizes which includes online, mobile, over the phone, in-store and by link as well as offering tools to protect your data and gain valuable insight. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Global Payments Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Global Payments from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Global Payments’ services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.7 of 5 based on 1,226 reviews.
Global Payments Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Choice of hosted payment solution or embedded payment solution
- Accept all popular payment methods – over 140 worldwide
- Accept payments in over 130 currencies
- Securely store customer data
- Enables one-click and recurring payments
- Transaction insights and reporting
- Data and fraud protection
- PCI compliant
- Recurring billing and subscriptions
- Virtual terminal to take phone payments
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Global Payments’ website for the latest information.
Global Payments Background
Global Payments is a global payment processing provider whose roots go back to 1967 to the National Data Corporation in Atlanta who were a data processor for banks. In 2000, the company was rebranded Global Payments to better represent the business. In 2019, they merged with TSYS to create a leading payment technology company and became a worldwide leader in delivering payments.
They provide solutions to over 3.5 million businesses and process over 50 billion transactions annually. They support over 140 payment types across the world include digital wallets and they also process over 130 currencies. They provide customer support in over 16 languages 24/7.
Global Payments offers payment solutions to a wide variety of businesses and organisations of all sizes. Their solutions include point of sale equipment including card terminals, mobile payment solutions, paylink services and a unified commerce platform. They also offer additional services including Global Fortress to provide data protection, and the merchant portal to gain insight and reports.
Switching To Global Payments
If you want to join Global Payments you can complete their online application form to request a callback or you can call them on 0800 731 8921 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
Additional Business Services From Global Payments
Global Payments offers a range of payment processing solutions which includes:
- Point of sale equipment
- Card terminals
- Mobile payments
- Unified commerce platform
- Global Fortress for data protection
- Merchant portal for insight and data management tool
- IoT integration solutions
Global Payments Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Global Payments customer service team on 0345 702 3344 on Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
Global Payments Contact
You can get in contact with Global Payments by:
- Complete their sales form
- Sales call 0800 731 8921 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm)
- Customer services call 0345 702 3344 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm)
- Post – Granite House, Granite Way, Syston, Leicester LE7 1PL
Global Payments Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Offers a choice of hosted or embedded payment solutions
- Accept over 140 worldwide payments and over 130 currencies
- Secure service and PCI compliant
- Ability to gain insights and view reports
- Fairly positive customer reviews based on a fairly large number of reviews
- Contact centre operates business hours only
- No pricing information available