ICRTouch is an EPOS provider that provides a wide variety of systems and peripherals to make businesses run smoothly in the hospitality and retail sectors. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
ICRTouch Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for ICRTouch from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of ICRTouch’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.6 of 5 based on 4 reviews.
ICRTouch Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
ICRTouch offers EPOS system that includes:
- Allows businesses to manage all areas of their business
- Easy to use
- Reliable and fast system
- Tailored to your business
- Secure system
- Real-time back-office reporting
- Handheld ordering devices
- Kitchen display screens
- Takeaway integration
- Customer table ordering solutions
- Display menus screens
- Queuing software
- Self-service solutions
- Loyalty scheme management
- Reservation management
- Stock and inventory management
- Integrates with several leading ecommerce platforms
- Link with third party applications such as accounting, labour management, property management and CCTV
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (May 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check ICRTouch’s website for the latest information.
ICRTouch is a global developer of EPOS software that has been creating systems for over 20 years. They develop their EPOS solutions for the hospitality and retail sectors and they design them to run more easily and efficiently.
They don’t sell their products but focus on developing them. They have a network of local and independent distributors that sell, install and support their products across the globe. These businesses form their highly trained Authorised Partner Network who support over 100,000 installs.
ICRTouch has created a wide range of products that cater for a variety of business needs with products that can help you to monitor your business from anywhere on any device. They provide peripherals including handheld ordering devices, kitchen displays, customer displays, customer table ordering, self-service points, takeaway modules, loyalty management, reservation management, stock management and queue management.
Switching To ICRTouch
If you want to purchase an ICRTouch system you will need to find one of their distributors who sell, install and support their products for them as they focus on developing their systems. You can search for your local supplier on their where to buy page.
Additional Business Services From ICRTouch
ICRTouch offers a range of EPOS systems and peripherals which include:
- TouchOffice Web allows you to manage your business from anywhere
- PocketTouch handheld devices for ordering
- TouchKitchen for interactive kitchen screen displays
- ByTable for self-ordering systems from the table
- SelfService interactive order points
- TouchTakeaway ecommerce online takeaway ordering
- TouchLoyalty to run loyalty schemes
- TouchReservation to allow bookings to be made around the clock online
- TouchStock handheld stock control device
- CollectionPoint for managing food queues with customers
- TouchMenu for virtual menu boards on display screens
- TouchTopUp enables fully integrated pre-paid cardless cards to be used
ICRTouch Customer Service and Complaints
There are no contact details for ICRTouch as they sell their products through distributors who install and support the products for them, so you would need to contact your local supplier or the one who you purchased your system from.
You can get in contact with ICRTouch by:
- Completing their contact form
- Post – Embassy Way, Sandown, Isle of Wight PO36 0JP
ICRTouch Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Provides a broad range of functionality
- Can be tailored to your business needs
- Reliable, secure and fast system
- Assistance in managing schemes, reservations and stock
- Integrates with ecommerce platforms and third party applications
- Doesn’t sell their products or support them
- No pricing information available
- No contact number
- A low number of customer reviews with split feedback