Epos Now is a point of sale provider that offers a wide range of systems and peripherals to businesses in the retail and hospitality sectors. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Epos Now Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Epos Now from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Epos Now’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Epos Now Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
Epos Now offers EPOS system that includes:
- Set up and training of staff
- Multi-channel ready for online, delivery and collection
- Business insights that can be accessed from anywhere on any device
- Real-time reporting
- Can connect to hundreds of apps including payment systems and accounting software
- Real-time inventory management
- Table and kitchen management
- Staff management
- Complete systems, tablet systems and handheld systems
- Support available 24/7
- 1-2-1 onboarding
They offer a wide range of EPOS systems which start at £399 or £25 per month.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check Epos Now’s website for the latest information.
Epos Now Background
Epos Now is a global point of sale and payments provider that offers its EPOS systems in 71 countries around the world. Epos Now was born from a business owner with the need for a point of sale system that was affordable and reliable who was struggling to find a solution in 2011, so he created his own solution to fill the gap in the market.
They service over 30,000 businesses over three continents. They have developed systems based on cloud technology that assists businesses in retail and hospitality industries to streamline their operations and maximise their profitability.
Epos Now offers a range of EPOS systems, software, equipment and consumables to complete all your EPOS needs. They offer a variety of products including card machines, handheld ordering tablets and pocket devices, printers, cash drawers, staff swipe cards and readers, scales, 2D scanners and customer displays.
Switching To Epos Now
You can contact their sales team 24/7 on 0800 2 945 945 or complete their sales contact form. You can also complete their offer form or request a callback about one of their products and they will contact you with more details.
Additional Business Services From Epos Now
Epos Now offers point of sale and payment solutions which include:
- Card machines
- Handheld ordering tablet
- Cash drawers
- Staff swipe cards
- Swipe card reader
- 2D scanner
- Customer display
Epos Now Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Epos Now customer service team on 0808 296 3954 or by logging into your account.
Epos Now Contact
You can get in contact with Epos Now by:
- Existing customers should log into their account to get support
- Call 0808 296 3954
- Sales call 0800 2 945 945
- Live chat online
- Post – 2 Whiting Road, Norwich Business Park, Norwich NR4 6DJ
Epos Now Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Provides set up and training
- Multi-channel system to integrate all sales channels
- Integrates with a wide range of apps
- Manage stock, staff and tables as well
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- No negatives found