Nobly is a point of sale provider that specialises in iPad EPOS system that caters for bars, restaurants and cafes. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
Nobly Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Nobly from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Nobly’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.8 of 5 based on 589 reviews.
Nobly Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Simple and easy to use software
- Staff can be trained in minutes
- Offers a free demo
- Can run sales and inventory reports
- Fast and free to set up
- Table management
- Ingredient tracking
- Offline mode
- Integrates with a range of software including Quickbooks, Xero, Deputy, MarketMan and Pepper
- Manage loyalty schemes and CRM
- Free kitchen display software
- Powerful analytics
- Access their software from any device to view reports
- 24/7 customer support
- Caters for the hospitality industry
There is no pricing information available.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Nobly’s website for the latest information.
Nobly is a point of sale provider that was founded in 2013 and has its headquarters in London as well as offices in Austin, Melbourne and Montevideo, Uruguay. They support small, independent businesses including those just starting up and help them to grow.
They offer iPad based point of sale systems that enable businesses to set up their system in minutes without an expensive onboarding contract. They specialise in hospitality systems that cater for cafes, bars, restaurants and takeaways. Their systems include features such as ingredient tracking, table management, inventory management, sales report and loyalty scheme management. They also provide 24/7 customer support.
Nobly offers hardware bundles that are reliable and affordable that cater for a range of business types and EPOS locations. They also offer a range of accessories including printers, iPad stands, barcode scanners and order display units.
Switching To Nobly
If you want to get an EPOS system from Nobly you can arrange for a free demo first through their website so that you can understand their system better. If you want to purchase an EPOS system from them you can arrange with the sales team through their website or call their sales team on 0203 369 0679.
Additional Business Services From Nobly
Nobly offers a small range of apps to support their EPOS system which includes:
- Nobly Go to access reporting on any device
- Nobly Ordering for mobile menu and ordering
- Nobly KDS for kitchen display screens
Nobly Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Nobly customer service team for support on 0203 514 9116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get in contact with Nobly by:
- Completing their contact form
- Call 0203 369 0679 for sales or 0203 514 9116
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – 7-9 Melody Lane, London N5 2BQ
Nobly Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Includes table management and ingredient tracking
- Offers free kitchen display software
- Provides a free demo
- Integrates with a range of software including accounting
- 24/7 customer support
- Positive customer reviews
- No pricing information for complete systems/software