ShopKeep by Lightspeed provides all-in-one point of sale solutions for retailers and restaurants in over 100 countries. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
ShopKeep Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for ShopKeep from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of ShopKeep’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 3.2 of 5 based on 837 reviews.
ShopKeep Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Fully integrated system
- Contactless payments
- Contactless ordering and QR code ordering for dine-in, pickup and delivery
- Customer-facing displays
- Loyalty scheme
- Subscription management
- Menu management
- Table management and reservations
- Self-order kiosks
- Integrate with online sales
- Manage sales across all channels
- Sync inventory across all locations
- Make appointments through your website for your store including automated messaging
- Automate ordering stock
- Integrate with apps like UberEats and DoorDash
- Manage multiple locations and centralise purchasing and customer management
- Detailed reporting
- Track employee performance
- Option to add Lightspeed Analytics
- Free onboarding session and library of resources
- Unlimited 24/7 support
They offer a range of packages which include:
- Basic – from $69 per month includes retail POS and payments at 2.6% + 10c
- Starter – from $99 per month includes retail POS, ecommerce and payments at 2.6% + 10c
- Standard – from $112 per month includes retail POS, ecommerce, accounting and payments at 2.6% + 10c
- Advanced – from $169 per month includes retail POS, ecommerce, accounting, loyalty and payments at 2.6% + 10c
- Pro – from $229 per month includes retail POS, ecommerce, accounting, analytics and payments at 2.6% + 10c
- Enterprise – for high volume merchants and larger businesses which pricing is available on request
Hardware costs are in addition to the above costs and are available on request.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check ShopKeep’s website for the latest information.
ShopKeep was a standalone EPOS provider before it was acquired by Lightspeed in 2020 and was rebranded ShopKeep by Lightspeed. Lightspeed has been supporting POS and ecommerce since 2012 and now is present in over 100 countries and has over 140,000 customer locations around the world. They cater for retailers and hospitality businesses with their tailored software.
Through the acquisition by Lightspeed, ShopKeep customers can now access payment solutions, ecommerce solutions, loyalty schemes, advanced analytics and accounting software. They also offer the option to add on kitchen displays and customer-facing displays as well as contactless ordering and self-ordering kiosks.
Lightspeed offers a range of hardware to ShopKeep customers which includes their starter EPOS kits, card readers, iPad enclosures, printers, cash drawers, barcode scanners, labels, paper, networking and gift cards. Their hardware comes with a free one year warranty.
Switching To ShopKeep
If you want to join ShopKeep you can select the software package that you want on their website and complete their order form and their sales team will be in touch with you. You can watch a demo on their website and they offer a free trial of their software so that you can see how their POS could work for you.
If you want to purchase hardware from ShopKeep you can complete their online form or request a quote and one of their sales team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Additional Business Services From ShopKeep
ShopKeep and Lightspeed offer a range of EPOS and service to retail and hospitality sectors which include:
- Ecommerce solutions
- Loyalty schemes
- Advanced analytics
- Ordering solutions
- Kitchen and customer-facing displays
ShopKeep Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the ShopKeep customer service team by chatting with them through their BackOffice or by completing their create a support case form. They also provide an online troubleshooting guide to help you solve any problems.
You can get in contact with ShopKeep by:
- Chat through their BackOffice
- Post – 460 Park Avenue South, 7th Floor, New York NY 10016
ShopKeep Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Fully integrated systems with the option to integrate with popular apps
- Unlimited 24/7 customer support
- Provides specialist software for retail and hospitality businesses
- Offers a range of software package options and price points
- A high proportion of positive customer reviews
- No hardware prices
- No customer phone number
- No UK based support