XEPOS is a payment services provider that offers point of sale solutions, card payment machines and online payments to retailers and the hospitality industry. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which payment services provider is right for your business.
XEPOS Payment Service Reviews
Below we look at reviews for XEPOS from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of XEPOS’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.6 of 5 based on 1,292 reviews.
XEPOS Payment Services Plans, Packages & Prices
- Diverse and feature-rich software
- Unlimited products and categories
- Create promotions
- User management
- Theft protection
- Barcode generator
- Low stock warnings
- Age restriction prompts
- Inventory management
- Multiple menu support
- Table plans
- Floor management
- Colour code table status
- Split bills
- Waiter app
- Bar tabs
- Ingredient lists
- Online food ordering
- Integrated postcode database
- Full caller ID support
- Collection and delivery management
- Integration with Shopify
- Staff management
- Reporting system
- 24/7 support
- Full training
- Designed for retailers and the hospitality industry
- Offers a range of add-on products and accessories
They offer a range of options with their EPOS systems which includes:
- Full EPOS system from £149
- Payment costs are available on request
- Software only costs from £30
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication but may have changed since then. Please check XEPOS’ website for the latest information.
XEPOS is payment solutions and point of sale provider that offers online cloud-based software. They currently support over 10,000 businesses in the retail and hospitality sectors with EPOS systems. They also offer integrated card machines, payment gateways, ecommerce websites and online ordering platforms.
They provide secure and well-performing EPOS software that is tailormade for retail, hospitality, takeaways, salons, gyms and dry cleaners. Their software is intuitive to use and feature-rich and can help you to speed up payment processes and assist with end of the day reports.
XEPOS offers complete EPOS systems with a range of optional add-ons, the ability to add payments, or a software-only option. They offer a range of add-ons which include cash drawers, keyboard and mouse, printers, scanners, integrated scales, till rolls, shelf edge labels and barcode labels.
Switching To XEPOS
If you want a XEPOS EPOS system you can complete their contact sales form on their website and they will get in touch with you, or you can call the sales team on 0345 0345 930. They also offer a range of videos to help you to understand their system better and they can provide you with a demo of their system.
Additional Business Services From XEPOS
XEPOS offers a range of payment services to businesses which include:
- Card payments in-store
- Online payments
- Phone payments
- Cash drawers
XEPOS Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the XEPOS technical support team on 0121 387 0007.
You can get in contact with XEPOS by:
- Completing their contact form
- Sales call 0345 0345 930
- Technical support call 0121 387 0007
- Live chat
- Post – The Exchange, 26 Haslucks Green Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 2EL
XEPOS Payment Services Pros/Cons
- Also offers online, card and phone payment solutions
- Offers a range of features tailored to retailers or hospitality businesses
- Choice of complete system or software only
- Can also help you to manage staff
- 24/7 support
- A large number of positive customer reviews
- Minimal choice in system hardware
- No costs for taking payments are available