Telecoms World is a business telecommunications provider that offers phone systems, phone lines, calls, broadband and mobiles. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Telecoms World Phone Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Telecoms World from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Telecoms World’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
Telecoms World Phone Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Telecoms World offers phone systems that include:
- Choice of cloud PBX system and VoIP system
- Unified communications platform
- Suitable for voice, chat, video and conferencing
- Scalable solution that is future-proofed
- Online interface
- Automatic and real-time updates
- Voice to text
- Synched phonebook
- Locate employees
- History and recordings
- Secure design
- Quick and easy set up
- Offers a range of desk handsets, conference phones, DECT phones, mobile applications and browser tools
- Integrates with a range of CRM platforms and business management software
- Online application for chat, messaging, calls, file sharing, conference call and video
- Allows customer interaction by voice, text, image and video
- 24/7 customer support
There is no pricing information available and quotes are offered on request.
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Telecoms World’s website for the latest information.
Telecoms World Background
Telecoms World is a business telecommunications provider that offers a range of services to businesses in the UK. They currently support over 18,500 business accounts and supply over 38,400 live numbers across the UK.
They provide a wide range of telecommunications solutions which includes phone systems, inbound numbers, call solutions, broadband, mobiles, lines and calls, and IT solutions. They offer two types of phone systems which are a cloud PBX system and VoIP system which allow businesses to unify their communications.
Telecoms World’s phone systems offer a range of features which includes delivering voice, chat, video and conferencing. These features include an online interface, automatic and real-time updates, voice to text, synched phonebook, locate employees, integration with CRM systems and business management software. They offer easy to use software that is simple to set up and is supported by 24/7 customer support.
Switching To Telecoms World
If you want to switch to or join Telecoms World for their phone systems then you can enquire online by completing their sales enquiry form or you can call them on 0800 043 0800 or 0333 577 0333 from a mobile.
Additional Business Services From Telecoms World
Telecoms World offers a range of business services which include:
- Inbound numbers
- Call solutions
- Lines and calls
- IT solutions
Telecoms World Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Telecoms World customer service team on 0800 043 0800 or 0333 577 0333 from a mobile.
Telecoms World Contact
You can get in contact with Telecoms World by:
- Call 0800 043 0800 or 0333 577 0333 from a mobile
- Email email@example.com
- Post – Unit 2/3 Kingfisher House, New Mill Road, Orpington, Kent BR5 3QG
Telecoms World Phone Systems Pros/Cons
- Choice of cloud PBX system or VoIP system
- Can combine voice, chat, video and conferencing
- Integrates with CRM platforms and business management software
- 24/7 customer support
- Positively rated in a high proportion of customer reviews
- No pricing information available
- Doesn’t offer on-site system options