Dialpad is a telecommunications provider that offers a range of calling, conferencing and contact centre solutions for businesses. Below we look at reviews for the company along with the services they offer, how much they cost and other key things you need to know to help you decide which phone systems provider is right for your business.
Dialpad VoIP Systems Reviews
Below we look at reviews for Dialpad from a variety of websites. Please keep in mind that these reviews are for all of Dialpad’s services and so may not fully reflect their individual offerings.
- Trustpilot: 4.4 of 5 based on 467 reviews.
Dialpad VoIP Systems Plans, Packages & Prices
Dialpad offers VoIP systems that include:
- Flexible, cloud-based phone system
- Fast and simple deployment
- Work from anywhere on any device
- A reliable system that is easy to manage
- Integrates with CRM systems and business tools
- AI-powered analytics
- Unified communications across voice, video, messages and online meetings
- Web portal to administer the system
- Call queue, park, routing, forwarding and transferring
- Call recording
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Presence and status
- Virtual fax
- Text messaging
- Conference phone
- Web conferencing
- 24/7 phone support available
- Offers a free 14-day trial and demo
They offer a choice of plans which are:
- Standard – £12 per month per user available from one license
- Pro – £20 per month per user available from three licenses
- Enterprise – quote available on request for those needing over 100 licenses
Note plans, packages and prices were all accurate at the time of publication (June 2021) but may have changed since then. Please check Dialpad’s website for the latest information.
Dialpad is a telecommunications business that operates internationally and has offices in 11 countries around the world including one in London. They have over 70,000 customers across the world that they support with four product types which are sales, support, meetings and mobility.
They offer phone systems, conferencing, contact centre solutions, phones and accessories that can help unify business communications on any device. They offer Dialpad Talk which is their business phone system which is a cloud-based system that is flexible and fast and simple to deploy. Their phone system enables employees to work from anywhere on any device and collaborate using voice, video, message and online meetings.
They offer UberConference which is their conference system that allows businesses to host video meetings from anywhere. Dialpad Contact Center is their system designed for contact centres that allow staff to deliver better customer service. Dialpad Sell is a system built to support sales teams.
Switching To Dialpad
If you want to switch to or join Dialpad for their VoIP phone system you can call them on 0203 048 4377 to discuss your needs. They offer a free trial for 14-days and you can view their demo by completing some basic contact information.
Additional Business Services From Dialpad
Dialpad offers a range of business services which include:
- Contact centre solutions
- Phones and accessories
Dialpad Customer Service and Complaints
You can contact the Dialpad customer service team on 0203 048 4377 or by logging in to your account to contact their support team.
You can get in contact with Dialpad by:
- Logging in to your account to contact their support team
- Call 0203 048 4377
- Post – 151 Wardour Street, London W1F 8WE
Dialpad VoIP Systems Pros/Cons
- Fast and simple to deploy
- Supports remote working on any device
- Provides a wide range of system features
- 24/7 phone support option available
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- Only offers VoIP phone systems
- Doesn’t offer complementary services such as internet